𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙪𝙣

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤!! 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨

𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙖 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩.. 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 >:𝘿

(𝙁/𝘾)- 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

𝙖𝙧𝙩: @𝙝𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙖_29

"C'mon.. people celebrate it all year around!! you have to do it.." Collei said as she continued to scold Cyno who was focusing outside the window while they both walked to the exit of the Academy.

"Collei.. I have no time for such events.. Y/n gave me chocolates because they wanted to.. I'm sure they don't want anything in return..." Cyno sighed as he turned to face the angry faced girl who just gave him a glare.

"Cyno. ITS WHITE DAY TODAY!!" Collei yelled causing the halls of Academy to echo..

Cyno covered her mouth to prevent her from yelling even louder before giving the girl a glare.

"Shut.. people are probably studying at this time of day.. " Cyno warned Collei as they slowly made their way to the massive wooden doors of the Academy.

"ughh Cyno... its your turn to give something back to them!! your honestly the worst, They know its white day today.. what if they were expecting to get a gift from you or ANYTHING!- only to receive nothing but disappointment.." Collei sarcastically sighed as she crossed her arms.

"... I'll see you tomorrow.." Cyno ignored Collei as he left to go down to the city.

"fine.. BUT KNOW YOU MADE Y/N SAD!!" Collei yelled as Cyno walked away from her leaving her alone in the blazing heat.

Cyno continued to make his way down to the bustling city as he spotted the person he was looking for, Y/n leaned patiently against one of the trees that sprouted between the cracks of the road and seemed to have their eyes closed. Taking the opportunity Cyno made his way silently towards them like a snake ready to pounce onto its prey, his steps weren't as quiet but with the background noises of the trade market it made his footing blend in.

Cyno was now near their faces and all he did was stare at them. He gently smiled as he began to tap their shoulder jerking them up from their small nap.