𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪.

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙔𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘾𝙔𝙉𝙊 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙊𝙊𝙊

𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙇𝙈𝘼𝙊..

"Honestly.. I would rather die than to do the exam.." Y/n stretched out their hands as they walked along side with Cyno who only gave them a glare.

"Don't say that.." Cyno coldly said as he gripped tightly on his book.

"Hm? say what-?" Y/n turned to him confused

"Don't say you would rather die than do the exam.." Cyno closed his eyes while he loosened his grip on his book.

"Oh.. well I'm just saying.." Y/n opened the door to the exam room as they both mentally prepared themselves for the exam...

.

.

.

.

.

.

The exam soon ended and all scholars talked to one another whether or not they did good on the test. Some of them got a little too confident and said something about how they would be the first to graduate in such an early age, he's 67. An adult and yet he still acts childish.

"How well do you think you did?" Cyno walked up to Y/n who was looking out the window.

"Huh?. oh ya.. I think I did pretty decent.." Y/n smirked to themselves as they placed their hand on their hips

"Mhm.." Cyno sat down with them until suddenly he noticed a particular green haired girl waving from the entrance door.

"Oh.. look its Collei.. I'm guessing she's here to say hello..." Cyno gently grabbed Y/n by the wrist letting them not have enough time to process what was happening.

As Cyno began walking towards Collei he overheard some Scholars who were talking about Y/n, not just a normal talk but they were making fun of them..

"Bet Y/n failed again.."

"No kidding how much you wanna bet they failed.. I bet 100 mora." The scholar joked as they laughed hysterically.

Cyno caught a glimpse of their figure before his eyes flashed a dark red before returning back to his normal amber colors while he continued to walk towards Collei

" What was that all about?" Collei said as she looked at Cyno weirdly..