𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙏𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙒𝙀 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝘽𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 3.0 𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈?!!

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥... 𝙎𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏 𝘼𝘽𝙏 𝙄𝙏? :𝘿

Flashes of images littered your head, horrifying scenes were shown before you, and creatures followed you in your dream land. Outside your nightmares, you were tossing and turning, your breath began to quicken, and sweat dropped on your forehead. Cyno had nightly duty which meant he couldn't come home until later that midnight, oh how you wished he came home..

Small whispers of his name filled the bedroom, cries and pleas began to get louder every time a horrific scene was shown. "Cyno..." 

It was like you were under a curse, a rope tied you down forcing you to stay asleep, you couldn't wake up or do anything. Tears began to fall, the moon's light shined to your face causing it to glow, your figure was shaking once you saw Cyno's dead body. "Cyno.. No..

Your blanket was now long gone, and the only form of comfort was the warmth of your pillow. You hugged it tightly as you could, tears stained the sheets, and imagined it being Cyno. 

Beyond the doors of the bedroom another one opens. Cyno rubbed his temples in tiredness and fatigue, all he wanted now was to lay in bed with you. He removed his garments and his Anubis hat before making his way towards your shared bedroom. His hand reached the door knob but froze once he heard a faint sound, the sound of cries..

"Y/n..?" Cyno quietly opened the door, his eyes still adjusting to the darkness. "Are you alri-"

His sentenced was interrupted when you began crying out his name in distress, "Cyno.. help.."

Cyno's eyes widened, he swiftly began making his way towards your form, the moon's light shined on your face, and he instantly knew what was happening. Tears stained your cheeks and your forehead was covered in sweat.

"Y/n.." His voice began to shake, Cyno's grip made its way towards your hands. "Y/n..!" 

As if on cue your nightmare ended, and you were brought back to reality. Eyes scanning the room before making its way towards Cyno's face, his eyes were glowing, and his face softened once he saw you wake up.

"Cyno.. hick... Your home..?" He nodded gently before hugging you tightly, your body began to relax, his hands combed through your tangled hair while his other rubbed your back.

"Nightmare?.." You nodded before burring your face onto his shoulders, you begin to recall the forbidden dream before tightly gripping onto Cyno's clothes. 

"It's alright, I'm here now.." He whispered, Cyno mentally slapped himself for not coming sooner..  "I'm sorry for not being here.."

You shook your head, "It's not your  Hick   fault, don't worry about it.." 

After a few back rubs and whispers, your mind began to finally relax. You did feel bad that Cyno had to deal with all of that, but he assured you that you were his top priority and that he'll do anything to make you feel better.

"Here.." Cyno placed the glass of water towards your lips, "Drink it, this should cool down your body temperature.."

"Thank you.." You mumbled as you placed the glass on the night stand. Cyno smiled gently before grabbing the blanket.

"Don't think much of it, I'm here to protect you.. aren't I?" He covered your body with the blanket before pulling your back closer to his chest. 

He buried his face in your neck, the scent of you filled his nose and he slowly began to relax. His hands wrapped around your torso while the other supported your head. By instinct, Cyno instantly began matching his breathing along with yours, before planting a soft kiss on the back of your head.

"Goodnight, my beloved.." 

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙄𝙆 𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙏.. 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝘼𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙀 <3

𝙄𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙎𝙊 𝙎𝙊 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙀𝘿𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙔𝙉𝙊𝙎 𝙀𝙓𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀

𝙋𝙇𝙎 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙈𝙀!!! 𝙎𝙊𝘽