𝙄𝙣 𝘼 𝘿𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚..

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮.. 𝙄𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚... 𝙒𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙁𝙊𝙊𝙀𝙊𝙀𝙊𝙊𝙒𝙒𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙁𝙊𝙒𝙁𝙊𝙁𝙊𝙒𝙊𝙁𝙊𝙒𝙁𝙊𝙁𝙒𝙊𝙁

𝙞𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙧𝙣..

(𝙍/𝙋) - 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 (𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚)

⚠️𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙎⚠️ 𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙍𝘼𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙉 𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙄𝙄

"Y/n.. I need your help with Sending a letter to the Academy.." Verr Goldet asked as she took out a small white envelope with a green stamp on the middle to seal it up. Y/n gently smiled as they happily took the letter and was about to teleport until Paimon stopped them.

"Hey!!- Traveler.. maybe let's not teleport.. you might pass out again.." Paimon nervously chuckled as she remembered the last time they teleported from Liyue to Sumeru..

"Sumeru isn't that far from Liyue.. I'll be fine.. C'mon we accepted a commission from Verr Goldet.. we have to finish it-" Y/n opened their map and tapped on the teleport waypoint that was located on top of the Academies roof. The scenery quickly changed from Wangshuu Inn to the Hot blazing desserts of Sumeru..

"Geez.. Paimon will never get over the heat of Sumeru.. Imagine what Natlan's gonna be like.." Paimon complained as Y/n began to open their glider to glide off the roof.

"Honestly Sumeru should just- huh?! H..HEY!! WAIT FOR PAIMON!!" Paimon flew to Y/n so she could catch up to them who was already half way down the Academy with their Wind glider.

As they landed softly on the ground they closed their wind glider and began to step foot onto the massive stairs, Paimon continued to complain but soon stopped as they both noticed someone waiting patiently at the massive wooden doors for them.

"hey look!! its Mr. Bunny ears guy!!" Paimon pointed to Cyno and giggled at her nickname that she gave him.

Cyno sighed as he stepped towards them " Traveller.. do you have the letter?" 

"Oh.. yes I do.. how did you know-?"

"Someone was waiting for it and asked me to go get it for them.." Cyno said as he held out his hand signalling them to give him the envelope.

"Ah, I see.. any news about my Sibling?.." Y/n said as they gave him the envelope which contained the letter inside.

"Sadly.. not.. for now- .. I promise once we get intel on where your Sibling is.. I will let you know as soon as possible.." Cyno bowed to Y/n as he took the Envelope and was about to be on his way until a thought came to his mind.