𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪.

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙪𝙝 𝙤𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠!!

𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙬 𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 :𝘿

".. so.. if we mix the formula in here.. we should get the right amount of.." As Cyno continued teaching you, your head started turning. It seemed like your vision was getting blurrier as well. This isn't good.

" Y/n, are you alright?" Cyno interrupted as he noticed your face turning slightly pale. You looked at him and gave him a nod, it was clear he didn't believe it but he continued talking anyway. 

As minutes pass by you feel your stomach slowly twisting and turning. Were you about to puke? You stood up immediately from the desk and ran to your bathroom, if Cyno wasn't concerned earlier he is now. Once you made it to the bathroom you placed your head near the toilet. Yup, you were gonna puke. You held onto the seat as you began to puke out the food you ate earlier, you couldn't stop puking and the dizziness didn't make it easier for you. Cyno stood beside the doorway of the bathroom and his eyes were slightly shaking. He quickly kneeled down beside you and placed his hand on your back to try and ease the pain. 

"Y/n, are you not feeling well? Did you get food poison?" Cyno began to ask questions, which also didn't help. 

"No.. It's just.. *cough*.. I don't-" You puked once more, this time some of the insides had blood on it. Cyno was slightly trembling but managed to calm himself down. He stood up and ran quickly to pour a glass of water before running back to you. When Cyno reached the bathroom you had already leaned up against the wall slightly coughing.

"Here.. Drink water.. I know it won't taste good but just try." Cyno sat in front of you observing any movements as you drank the water and placed it on the ground. A slight sweat dropped fell from your forehead, Cyno looked around and opened the drawer to grab a towel. 

"Y/n. You should've told me you were sick.." Cyno placed the towel on top of your forehead with a worried expression planted onto his face. A breathy chuckle caught his attention and looked straight at you with a glare.

"Y/n. This isn't funny."

"I... I know.. but if I were to tell you.. you would've started lecturing me.. hah.." You gently smiled which caused Cyno to feel guilty. Is this was you see in him? A strict boyfriend?

".. I would never lecture you.. if were dealing with your own health I want to be here to protect you and heal you-" Before Cyno could continue his sentence your vision soon darkened and you than blacked out. The only words you heard before fainting was Cyno calling out your name and gently shaking you. 

The sun shined onto your face, you squinted your eyes and turned your head to the side. Your body was hot and the temperature in the room was cold. You placed your hand on top of your forehead, your burning up. The headache was still there and you still didn't feel so good.