𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨. [𝙄𝙄]

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛... 𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩.. *𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙠*

[Thursday. 2 days left.

Cyno sighed as he waited impatiently, he looked at the clock, an hour has passed. Y/n was currently at a meeting, they wanted Y/n's approval on some project that would be established in the rainforest, who knows what kind of things they're trying to build.

"Ugh, how long is this meeting..." He laid his head back against the wall and groaned, his patience has already vanished at this point, why couldn't they pick a different day-... oh right.

Cyno snapped his head back down once he heard a door open, his eyes scanned through each sage that walked out of the room hoping to get a glimpse of his lover. Cyno felt his body emerge itself with joy once he saw Y/n's figure reveal itself from the room, he tried making his way towards them, but was stopped by some scholar.

"General Cyno! What an honour to see you.. I was actually just thinking about you!" The girl said with a bright smile, Cyno groaned in annoyance as the girl continued talking about nonsense things, while his eyes never left Y/n.

"And so I wanted you opinio-"

"No."

His tone was cold, the girl's bright face was wiped off once she noticed Cyno leaving, she clenched her fists in both anger, and in sadness. Cyno began catching up with Y/n as he noticed them reading a small piece of paper. Y/n snapped out of their thoughts once they felt Cyno's hand grab their wrist, 

"Y/n." They turned around, for a split second Cyno noticed their face looking tired, before relaxing once they saw him.

"Ah, well if it isn't my favourite person.." Y/n held his hand slightly squeezing it a bit. "I was just about to come look for you,"

Cyno pinched the bridge of his nose before dragging them out of the Akademiya. His steps were quite loud, Y/n could tell he was angry, but why? His grip on their wrist quickly tighten as he began leading them to the back of the building. 

"Why were you in there for so long?!" He slowly began raising his voice. "I waited for you. You promised we would get to spend your last days, did you even tell them about the situation?!"

Y/n winced from his harsh words, but they will admit, he was right. Cyno walked back and forth, his eyes closed shut. "Cyno.. I'm sorry-"

"SORRY?!.. YOU CAN'T JUST SAY SORRY TO ME WHEN I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE TOMORROW." His eyes glowed a dark red alongside his vision, it flickered before dimming slowly, Y/n avoided their eyes from him.. they were embarrassed to look at him..

Silence took over the two, it stabbed them both like daggers yet not one of them would dare speak. Cyno sighed, he began to turn around and leave, but felt a grip on his hand.