𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙 [𝙄]

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 @destroyedGarden 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙙𝙚𝙖!! :𝘿

𝙉𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩... 𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝.. <3

𝙁/𝘾- 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

"Cyno.. you are the only one we can trust on this case.. your one of the smartest in the Academia.. Don't disappoint us.." The sages turned back around to face Cyno who continued to bow his head.

"Yes sir.."

"Who knows.. if you find out who this thief is.. you might graduate sooner than expected.." The sage smirked at himself as he noticed Cyno's eyes slightly widened. This was an opportunity that he will not back down. 

"Oh.. and make sure.. no one knows your working on this case.."

"I will do.. my best sir.." 

"Good.."

"Says here.. the masked thief had stolen a few jewelry at some shop in Sumeru City..." Collei read the scroll which was handed out to everyone in Sumeru.

"Masked.. thief?" Y/n repeated one of the words "That's a lame name..." 

"That's what I'm saying!!" Collei agreed as she scrolled up the paper once more and threw it inside the recycling bin. " They could've at least pick a better nick name for the thief.. kinda feel bad for them.." Collei laughed as Y/n followed her actions and a giggle escaped their mouth.

 The two friends made their way outside the Academy and onto the garden which circled around the whole campus. Collei stopped her conversation with Y/n and quickly spotted Cyno who was waiting for them while reading a book. She grabbed Y/n's hands and the two made their way towards him.

"Hey Cyno!!" Collei called out which caused Cyno to look up from his book. "What 'cha doin?"

"Ah, hello Collei.. Y/n.. I'm just reading.. nothing more.." Cyno gently smiled as the two sat down on the grass which was covered with a blanket. "How are you two?"

"pretty great!! I failed a test!" Collei placed her hands on her hips as if she passed her test, Cyno glared at her as he saw that she wasn't taking all of this seriously but soon ignored the lecture for later and turned his head towards Y/n.

"How about you, Y/n?" 

"If I'm being honest.. kinda confused.." Y/n nervously chuckled as they scratched their head.