𝘾𝙖𝙧 𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄𝙙𝙠 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚?

" You can do this. " Cyno reassured you, " Just take it slow, the road is less bumpy this time, so you should be fine. "

Y/n gripped the stirring wheel as they stared at the empty road, for who knows how long, with their boyfriend on the passenger seat. It was Cyno's idea that Y/n should finally stop wasting money on taxi's and buses, and finally learn how to properly drive. Though he himself knows how to drive, Y/n was the only one who had no clue. 

" Alright, shift your transmission lever onto the letter D, which means drive. " Y/n shakily switch the lever as instructed, " Good, now remove the pedal brakes, and slowly start to move "

As Y/n took a deep breath, they continue to follow his instructions. The black vehicle begins to move forward, as expected, and Cyno sighs a relief. He hasn't died, yet. 

" Very good, now be sure when you stop- " Suddenly, Cyno's stomach gets punched out of him as Y/n steps on the pedal, halting the car's movement violently. He coughs a bit, " What I was saying is, be sure to stop slowly, or that will happen. "

Y/n chuckled nervously, " haha, sorry.. " Cyno sweat dropped, and quickly switched the transmission lever onto neutral. 

" Alright, let's switch seats. "

As the two switch positions, Cyno quickly drives the car into an empty parking lot. While he did so, Y/n observed his movements, his hands slid down the wheel every time he took a turn, man he makes driving so easy. 

" Here, this area has more space, " Cyno stopped the car, " So whatever happens, if you crash, no one will get hurt. "

Now it was back to square one. The two re-switched seats, and now Y/n finds themselves gripping the wheel for dear life. This wasn't the first time Y/n tried driving, though it was true they had no clue or an idea of what was happening, they once we're taught by the mentally unstable friend group, aka Venti, kazuha, Xiao, and Scaramouche. And believe them, it was a total nightmare. All they remember was Scaramouche yelling at poor Y/n, who mind you was trying their very best to listen to Kazuha's instructions, while Venti began singing some country song, and Xiao. Well, Xiao was just there for show. They were probably the reason they started driving, and also the reason why they never wanted to do it again. 

" Y/n? Pay attention, please. " They quickly snap from their thoughts, and turn to face Cyno, who was giving them a deadpanned face, " If we want this over, just go around that small island in the middle once, and we'll finish off from there. "

Cyno pointed at the small piece of cement, centred in the middle of the parking lot, and the only lamp post that was in the area. Y/n sighed a distressful sound, " okay... "