𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪..

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙤!! ┗(^o^ )┓

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 :𝘿

𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 : 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤o 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 :')

𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 1-2 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 (̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶)̶

𝙁/𝙘- 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 !! :𝘿

Tick

Tock

The Laboratory room was silent, probably because the only two people who were present there was Cyno and Y/n.  Cyno was working on a concoction that was due the next day, he flipped through the pages reading them thoroughly making sure his notes were correct. On the other hand Y/n who was just across from where Cyno was standing and they seemed to be struggling on their own, they tried to focus on their notes that they took but it was all confusing and was hard to understand. As y/n sighed in defeat they closed their notebook and grabbed another one that was inside their bag. Y/n flipped the new notebook pages as their eyes scanned through the text. 

They have yet figured out their solution and started stressing over the potion which caused them to start tapping the book cover. Cyno couldn't help but give them a glance, Cyno was their boyfriend and would do anything to help them over come any obstacles that came their way.

"Do you need help.?" Cyno said interrupting the silence as he looked at them and down to their notes.

"Oh, no.. I'm alright.. Don't worry about me" Y/n kindly declined his offer. They didn't want Cyno to think they were stupid and of course they surely didn't want to embarrass themselves in front of their lover because of some dumb question.

Cyno only nodded as he went back to looking through his notes he took earlier during lecture. As time moved quicker Cyno was already half done with his concoction and was now preparing to mix in the last ingredients. Y/n on the other side of the table was still looking through their notes and was almost about to pass out before the clock started dinging.

9:00 

 sigh  "I'm gonna go take a break and go walk outside for a bit.." Y/n said as they walked towards Cyno and giving him a kiss on the cheek before opening the wooden doors leaving him alone in the Academy lab.