𝘼 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙊𝙧 𝘼 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤~ 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 a 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙮- 𝙞𝙢 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜..  

𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙢 𝙞?

𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 𝙗𝙪𝙩-𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣.. 𝙮𝙠𝙮𝙠

𝙉𝙂𝙁𝙅𝙆𝙁𝙑𝙂 𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝙎𝙊 𝙃𝙊𝙏...

"and I think we mix it in here.." Y/n claimed as they poured the green mixture to the blue mixture creating a cyan solution. Collei flipped through the enchantment spell book and turned to the page they needed to cast onto the potion.

"Uhh.. what was the spell called?" 

"I believe it was luminescence Purification .. I'm not sure about the the second part but I know it had Luminescence in it.." Y/n said as they continued to stir the potion mix gently making sure it doesn't spill any of its liquids out.

"oh found it!" Collei said as she walked towards them showing the book page.

"Alright.. I think we need herbs for the next part.. problem.. we used up all of them for the last potion.." Y/n gently placed the mixture onto the table setting it on one of the container holders and checked the time.

"We still have time to go find some, I think Cyno has a few of the herbs lets go find him.." Y/n looked back at Collei as they received a nod from her and both headed out of the lab.

 Y/n opened the massive doors of the Grand Library where Cyno would usually spend his days and sometimes nights. Collei headed in first and looked around to see if she could spot anyone who was wearing a jackal eared cloak.

"anything?"

"Nope.."

"ugh.. where could he be this time-" And like it was on cue Cyno appeared out of no where.

"Are you looking for me?" Cyno called out making the two turn around and sigh with relief, they walked towards him and began asking if he had any herbs left.

"Ah, I believe I do.. may I see what potions you two are mixing?" Cyno said as he began to walk towards the exit of the Library..

"uh- sure.." Collei quickly ran up to him with Y/n following behind the two with a book they have found while they were looking for Cyno earlier. well that was easy

"So.. Luminescence Purification potion?.." Cyno repeated the writing on the text that was given to all the scholars who were interested in purifying cursed. Of course Cyno had already mastered the spell and wouldn't need to redo the potion if he has already made it once before and was successful.