𝘼 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙠

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪, @lovebunny50001, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩!

𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚?

𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙉𝙊, @Kutchio, 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎𝙉'𝙏 𝘼 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏.

𝙮𝙚𝙩.......

Nights like these, you and Cyno could never forget. All worries seem to disappear in a blink of an eye whenever you two are together. Depending on how you both feel, you can either be watching a movie, reading a book, playing card games, or even taking a stroll outside in the middle of the night. 

Your back laid on Cyno's chest, and Your eyes scanned the book he was reading. If you listened closely, you can hear him mumble the words out to you, though sometimes he'll just read it in his head. Your eyes turned away from the book and landed on the clock that was hanged above the hallway entrance. 

12:25 pm.

You could feel your eyelids giving up, Cyno has been reading for the past hour, and you, his lovely partner, didn't want to be rude and disturb him. Unfortunately fate wasn't on your side today, and a small yawn escaped your mouth. 

"Oh?.. Are you tired?" Cyno lowered the book down, he leaned to the side to try and get a better look at your face.

"Ah, no I'm not, I'm fine.." Cyno smiled gently before placing the book on top of the counter. You sat up giving Cyno some space.

"You don't have to lie, beloved.." He placed his reading glasses inside its holder, blinking a couple of times before looking at you.

"Cyno, I'm not tired I promis-" You were interrupted by Cyno who began standing up, "love?.. where are you going?"

"To get some snack, want some?" You hesitated for a moment before giving him a silent nod. He began making his way towards the kitchen, the light flicked on, and all you heard was Cyno opening one of the cabinets. A snack in the middle of the night?

While you waited, you scrolled through your phone to check any notifications, but all you saw were text messages from your main group chat, you scrolled up scanning through each text to understand what was happening, fortunately it wasn't major, just Scaramouche calling Childe every slur, and venti sending a voice message saying he's in jail, nothing to worry about.

"Here, I found some pocky.." You turned off your phone and look up to see Cyno waving around the snack, it was strawberry flavour, Cyno's favourite.

"Oh, when did you get this?" He sat down next to you, and gave you the pack.

"Not too long ago, probably last week." You look at the packaging before looking back at Cyno.