𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙠?

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙙𝙙𝙙 𝙄𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 >:𝙋

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙪 𝙩𝙢𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙮𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙮/𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬...

𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨.. 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!!

"I'm soo bored..." Y/n grumbled as they rolled side to side on the picnic blanket they have placed earlier. Cyno was beside them reading a book and was leaning against the tree. They planned instead of having a study session In the library they both agreed on having it in one of Sumeru's famous places, the Immortal Enchanted Forest. It was Famous along side the Sacred Tree and was known for its lasting flowing greens, it was like they weren't in the dessert anymore but rather in a beautiful flourishing forest.

Y/n looked up at the trees that almost covered the blue sky and had the suns ray peeking through. An Idea than popped into their head as they quickly sat up and faced Cyno who was clearly still concentrating on the blue book they have brought with him.

As Y/n's gaze on them disturbed Cyno's focus he looked up at them annoyed and irritated only to receive a playful grin from them.

"What is it now.." Cyno groaned as he covered his face from annoyance. 

"I.. have an Idea!" Y/n answered as they stood up and held out their hands for him to grab onto.

"Y/n.. this is a study session.. not a "do whatever you want" session.." Cyno said as he still accepted their hand.

"well.. you have been studying this WHOLEE time, you deserve a break.." Y/n gently smiled at him making his eyes slightly softened. Cyno only looked at Y/n as they lead him to a flower meadow filled with beautiful flowers, mints, daisies, tulips, all those different types of flowers in just one feild. Some of these flowers wont even be in the dessert and yet where this Enchanted forest is located in is in the middle of one. I mean its the land of Dendro their should be some flowers and trees here and there.

"Alright.. what is this "idea" you have" Cyno asked as he looked down to see flowers tickling his legs.

"Lets play a simple game of Hide and Seek!" Y/n announced as they let go of Cyno's hands and backed up. 

"what? That's so Childish.." Cyno said as he crossed his arms and looked at them in annoyance once again.

"...Not really.."

"I'm not going to play.. now lets go back-" As Cyno was about to turn and leave Y/n quickly grabbed their hands making him turn around.