𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

𝙖/𝙣: 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮... 𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙.) 𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 <3

𝙃𝙃𝘼𝙃𝘼𝙃𝘼𝙃𝘼𝙃𝘼 𝙞𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙥......

"Y/n. please focus.." Cyno sighed as he called out to them as they spaced out for the seventh time. Y/n looked at him and nervously chuckled as they quietly apologized.

sigh  " Please try to understand the formula for this potion, its going to be very important for our up coming quiz.." (𝘼/𝙣: 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 .. )

"I know.. and I do understand it.." no they don't .

"Fine than if your so confident answer me this, what happens if I mix this star ore with electro energy?.." Cyno said as he held up the mineral in front of them.

what.

"Huh?! when did we learn that..?! and what the heck is a star ore.." Y/n mumbled the last part as they failed to answer, they looked over through their notes only to see Cyno giving them his.

"Look, when you mix star ore with electro energy it will cause a massive energy charge. " Cyno pointed to his notes and looked back up to them with an annoyed expression.

"Ohhh I get it" Y/n lied just so he could stop talking in his smart language. 

"Stop lying." Cyno said before he went back to explaining the whole formula, again. 

"hey!, whats going on here?" A voice called out but not too loud that they would get in trouble by the librarian.  Cyno a looked up from his notes to see Collei walking towards them with a small smile while Y/n tried their best to stay awake.

"ah, Collei how has your studies been?" Cyno said ignoring her question. "Eh- boring as always.."

Cyno only nodded and focused back to Y/n who fell asleep, again. 

"Y/n!.." Cyno blurted out to them as they jerked up rubbing their eyes to try to see what was going on.

"W-what.. huh?" Y/n stuttered as their vision became clearer and saw Cynos angry face. Cyno almost harshly grabbed onto their cheeks and pinched it.

"You. Have. To. FOCUS" Cyno said almost yelling out the last part. While Y/n was in pain Collei rolled her eyes as she saw the scene.

"Ya okay, you guys have fun with your date I'm gonna go take a nap.." Collei said as she saw how busy Cyno was and left before she could hear him say anything.

"Im.. tired.. I don't know how to stay awake..." Y/n mumbled as they closed their eyes once more.

"What time did you sleep last night?!" 

"mhhhmm... I don't know.." 

".. you probably slept late.. again.." Cyno than cupped their face with his hands and looked around to see if anyone was around. Cyno inched his face closer and kissed them on the lips.

"MHH?!" Y/n shot up their eyes as they felt his warm lips touch theirs. Cyno closed his eyes as he slowly placed his left hand around their back. Y/n than calmed down once they felt his hands around them and slowly melted into his touch. They could feel Cynos hair tickle their cheeks and the way his cloak almost looks like its covering you. He than opened his eyes as he broke the kiss and looked at them.

"Did that wake you up?" Cyno said as he fixed his position and started re-reading his notes.

"I.. uh." They couldn't mutter out even one word because of how sudden that was and how it was so unexpected.

Cyno chuckled as they saw their blushed face in the corner of his eyes and turned to face them. Y/n froze when Cyno leaned in again to kiss their cheeks and than followed with a kiss on the forehead.

"Please.. try getting some sleep?" Cyno said as he leaned his head on their collarbone. speak for yourself

"I'll.. i'll try.." Y/n finally spoke up as they leaned their chin on top his head. Luckily the scholars inside the library didn't witness the whole scene.. but.. a little sneaky green haired girl has been listening and watching the whole time behind a book shelf..

𝙖/𝙣: 𝘽𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙏 𝘽𝙐𝙏.. 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒

𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙈 𝙁𝙊𝙍 6 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 100+ 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙎 𝙒𝙊𝙒... 𝙄𝙈 𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙇𝙔 𝙎𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆𝙁𝙐𝙇 𝘽𝙂𝙍𝙏𝙂𝙅𝘽𝙂𝙀𝙆

𝙄𝙇𝙔𝙔 𝙂𝙐𝙔𝙎 𝙎𝙈 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀!! 𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏 :𝘿('。• ᵕ •。') ♡