𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 [𝙄𝙄]

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙔𝙚𝙨.. 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮.. 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 >:𝘿

"Keep moving.." Cyno instructed as the three made their way outside from the chambers, he continued to threaten the girl as she lead them towards where Y/n's body might be located.

"Hey.. Cyno.?" Collei whispered to him as she noticed the girl trembling from fear. "Maybe you shouldn't threaten a child?.." 

"If we don't find Y/n I will blame all of this to you." Cyno glared at Collei as she noticed his eyes flash a bright red.

"Right.." Collei stayed silent, it was her fault for convincing Cyno into a dangerous commission. She probably should've said something about the Caution note as well..

As they climbed out of the underground chamber the sun was now setting signaling that night has fallen. Cyno looked frantically to see any signs of Y/n until looking back at the girl with a cold glare.

"you promised. you promised that Y/n.. would be here. where are they.." Cyno stepped closer until suddenly the girl pointed behind him. Cyno squinted his eyes before turning around to find Y/n's body laid on the sand. Cyno ran towards them, how did he not see them?

"Y/n!! Y/n WAKE UP!!" He kneeled in front of them Collei following, the girl stayed behind as she stood in silence. Cyno looked around to see any wounds only to find scratches on Y/n's arms. and they were still fresh.

"CYNO WATCH OUT!" Suddenly black daggers came straight towards him, it was a trap. The blue moon turned red as the surrounding area was now covered in smoke the same smoke which possessed Y/n. Cyno swiftly dodged the daggers as he summoned his polearm. He than felt a presence behind him and turned to see Y/n with their sword out. No..

"Y/n..? Y/n..!" Cyno's eyes widened as they launched towards him attacking him with their blade. Cyno tried not to hurt them which had an advantage for Y/n. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Collei screamed as she ran towards them only for chou-chou to stop her from moving forward. Of course she's just a ghost and Collei could easily just go through her but noticed the girl begging.

"Don't! you have to trust your friend.."

"Cyno can't be trusted to shi-"

Metal clinging on to each other filled the night as Cyno and Y/n continued to attack one another. Cyno backed up from the hard attack and began summoning another spell. Y/n quickly noticed this and started running towards him with their sword ready to kill him.

"If I can't kill all three of you I'll just force you to kill EACHOTHER!" The spirit laughed as Y/n began attacking him. Cyno couldn't bare it.. the spirit began pissing him off and suddenly he snapped. He teleported away from Y/n's field of vision and appeared behind them, stabbing through their chest with his polearm.