𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩? 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 

𝙤𝙠 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥.

𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 <3

It's been an hour. 

An hour of Y/n dealing with Cyno's jokes. If it wasn't for the teacher who assigned a tutor for them, they wouldn't be going insane. Surprisingly, it turns out the intimidating, cold-hearted, boy has another personality hidden away. Y/n was definitely not expecting this from their tutor, seeing him laugh almost hysterically from his own jokes, and then proceeding to explain it to them because they didn't give him the satisfaction of laughing. Y/n and Cyno were not even closely similar, they both had different goals in mind, and yet, why do they find themselves wrapped around Cyno's arms and being swayed around like a doll? 

" That had to be a good one.. " He wiped a tear from his eyes, " Do you get it? "

Y/n hummed, continuing to read their book. Though, Y/n will agree that Cyno was good at explaining things, and it only took them about a few minutes before they finally began to understand the topic. They never agreed that Cyno's joke were funny, well maybe some, but they would never show it. 

" Ah, I have another one, " Cyno cleared his throat, " Why are bees hair always sticky? "

Y/n didn't respond. 

" Because they use HONEY comb. " They gripped their book, as they felt a small nudge on their shoulder, " Do you get it ?" 

Wow, that was horrible. Execution, decent, joke itself? Not really funny. How did it come to this, why- OH SHIT I DIDN'T RESPOND TO HIM-. Y/n snapped from their thoughts and turned around to face him, but they were far too late. Cyno had already begun explaining the meaning of the joke. Though some might think he was just telling them what the punch line was, no. Cyno would tell them the punch line, and then proceed to talk about how bees make honey. A small simple explanation turns into a whole lesson. 

" See, when bees land on flowers, the pollen from inside the plant attaches itself onto the bee. Once they fly away, that pollen is then carried onto them and will land onto a new flower, specifically the stigma, creating the process of pollination. Then, it will go under the process of fertilization, in which-" 

" Cyno.. " Y/n mumbled, almost as if they were begging to him,  " I got the joke. "

Cyno stared at them, and with a proud smile nodded. " Good, I thought you spaced out for a moment there.." 

Could this day get any worse..

It got worse. As the weeks pass, Cyno slowly began to feel comfortable with Y/n's company. So comfortable that he has come day to day asking to do a study break or even just do tutor sessions, only to end up laughing at his poor jokes. Y/n found this like a thorn in their side, don't get them wrong, they did enjoy his company, but it was the jokes that really made them want to end it all.