𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘾𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙨??! 

𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐, 𝙗𝙘𝙨 <3333

The quiet breeze brushed against Y/n's cheeks, and a small sniff responded to the contact. Summer was soon over, and fall has now started to welcome itself in. some trees already turned red and orange, while others kept its stance and continued showing green. Y/n inhaled the breeze, but stopped mid-way as it was getting a little too cold for their nose. Their hands rubbed against the fabric inside their jacket, as a sigh escaped their lips. 

Suddenly, a call of their name grabbed their attention, "Y/n!! Wait up!" 

Y/n turned around, fixing their backpack from drooping in the process. A small smile covered their lips as the person who had yelled out their name was none other than, Amber and Collei. 

"Hey you two, whats up?" Y/n picked up a conversation as the two girls began walking next to them. 

"Nothing much, we're just about to meet up with our group, but we happened to see you on the way." Amber smiled, her keychains on her backpack shook as she began holding their arm.

"Oh, your group?" Y/n questioned, and turned to Collei.

"Yup! our friend group-" She answered before pausing for a second. "Wait, you've never met them yet, have you?"

Y/n chuckled nervously. Collei was right, they have never met their other friends before. People could say that Y/n was a loner, and that their only friends were Amber and Collei. It didn't bother them that they were alone most of the time, but it did get pretty sad at times whenever Amber and Collei began hanging out with their friend group. 

"Aha, no not yet, but you guys go on ahead, I'll see you both tomorrow." They let go of Amber's arm, to be honest, Y/n did want to meet them, it was just the fear that was pulling them back.

"Wait! y/n!" Amber called out and reached back for their arm, "Why don't you come with us!"

Collei lightened up and jumped next to Amber, "That's a great idea! We'll introduce you to them!"

Y/n looked at the two with a hesitant smile, a barely visible sweat dropped from their temples, "I- well.." They looked at the ground, but was pulled back as Collei took their hand in desperation. 

A hesitant sigh escaped and Y/n closed their eyes, " Okay.. "

The girl's eyes sparkled in joy as they began hugging Y/n tightly. A forced cough left Y/n's mouth as the two began squeezing Y/n's body in happiness, almost as if they were about to strangle them to death.