𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙩!

𝘼/𝙣: "𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙" 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 :)

𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤 ^^

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: (𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠)

"Are.. ARE YOU SERIOUS??!" Y/n screamed onto their pillow as they began strangling one of their pillows. Losing the 50/50 to Mona again must be the worst thing Y/n has ever experienced.

"All those wishes... and no Cyno.. I HAVE WAITED YEARS... YEARS FOR THIS MOTHER FUC-" Y/n cussed out before their finger accidentally clicked on the single pull button, triggering the cutscene.

"Ugh great.. now I just-WHAT THE HELL?!"

The star suddenly turned gold and then, ta-dah Cyno's Gacha image was shown on screen. Y/n froze as they tried to process what just happened. They slowly laid on their bed and stared at the ceiling, did that just happen?

.

.

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHVHFGEREJVBKRG3JVEBWKTGGRKGE"

Y/n rolled on their bed left and right while holding their phone. Eyes sparkled as Cyno finally came home, years after years of waiting.. he finally came home..

"Cyno.. you don't understand.. how long I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUU AHHHVKG3R!!!" Y/n squealed yet again as they threw their blanket over their face and continued to scream.

On the other side of the screen 

"Finally.. took you long enough.." Collei stood on the side as she waved at her fellow friend. Cyno sweat dropped as Y/n continued to cry over him on the other side. 

".. I assume they wanted me?.." 

"DUH! JUST LOOK AT THEM!" Collei pointed at the screen to show Y/n placing their phone on the floor and bowing while being on their knees.

"Well.. if it wasn't for me.. Dearest Cyno wouldn't be here.. I guess this truly is fate.." Mona grinned to herself as she crossed her arms and leaned against the single pull button, which accidentally, triggered yet another cutscene.

"MONA, BE CAREFUL YOU MIGH-"

Back on the other side

"Oh my god.. I can't believ- WAIT WHAT THE?" Y/n sat up and grabbed their phone to see another cutscene playing, they didn't click the button? Heck they weren't even near the phone in the first place..