𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙚'𝙨 [𝙄]

𝘼/𝙣: 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤 𝙭 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙔/𝙣 !!!

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩!<3

The lantern flickered a dim yellow, as if any moment it might be extinguished. A brown haired man lightly tapped the table in synced with his whistle creating a somewhat tune. He looked over at the clock and stood up from the front desk, his steps made its way towards the keyholder and picked it up, before heading towards the front doors. The man continued to whistle as he began locking up the door, and begin making his way home. Unbeknownst by the figure hiding in the shadow.

Y/n's eyebrows furrowed as the man begin walking away, their chance was there, and they took it. Y/n swiftly made their way towards the front doors, and peeked inside. They reached into their inside pocket, and began working. With one twist of their wrist the door opened itself. Y/n steps inside with caution, and began making their way to the locked box which contained a key, a key to an ancient artifact that was held in the academy. They placed a small mechanism which automatically shattered the glass completely, this signalled the alarms. and Y/n snatched the key before covering their head with their hood. They sprinted outside, and before the guards could arrive the cloaked figure was long gone in the shadows. 

The sun peaked itself from the horizon, and the birds began singing natures beautiful song. A man began making his way to his shop, only to find out that guards and elite officials were surrounding the area. Panic began to rush over him, and he sprinted towards the group.

"What happened?!" The man said before catching a glimpse from inside the shop only to see the glassed box was shattered, and its contains were long gone.

"Apologize sir, but you have been robbed.. as you can see we are trying to investigate the matter, so please leave this to us." 

"This can't be... how could they-..." The man began to sorrow before an idea popped in his head.

A scent of bacon and eggs filled the kitchen, and a green haired girl began to flip pancakes. Her eyebrows furrowed in concentration, but failed miserably as the batter was still wet and spilled everywhere. Her reflex kicked in, and she instantly backed away accidentally knocking over a bag of flour. She began to wave her hand while coughing before blinking in realization...

"Collei? Are you alright?" A voice was heard from the living room, a silver haired man sat on the sofa with a newspaper in his hand.

"I'm alright! Just messed up something, you should really cook breakfast next time.. Cyno" She yelled back before she began cleaning up. Collei blew some extra flour and noticed her fingerprints placed on the counter. Her eyes widened before looking at her fingerprint in awe.