𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐!!

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩.. 𝙨𝙤 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩. 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 ^^

𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝘾𝙔𝙉𝙊𝙎 𝙆𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀!! 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙔𝘼𝙔𝘼𝙔𝘼𝙊𝙈𝙂𝙂𝙊𝙈

If Y/n had to pick between, dying inside an oven with a blanket covering their body, or talking to Cyno, they would rather die. Don't get them wrong, they didn't mind Cyno's existence let alone presence, but what they do mind is how he's always on top of everything. Ever since they were kids Y/n would always secretly compete with Cyno, even if he wasn't aware of it. Simple things such as homework, test marks, and even sports. Though Y/n will admit, they aren't smart as him, but they definitely weren't dumb. 

"Y/n, how's your project going?" A voice broke Y/n's intrusive thoughts, they looked up to see one of their good friend, Amber. 

"Oh, just fine." They turned their head back onto the paper which had nothing on it, Amber noticed this and sighed before welcoming herself onto a seat.

"What are you complaining about now?.." Y/n gripped their pencil before looking at Amber. Ask Cyno to stop being good for once.

"Nothing." Luckily it was Amber Y/n was talking to and not anyone else, their cold tone could slice through someone if they weren't used to it. Amber giggled softly before leaning on the chair.

"Really Y/n, why do you hold such a big grudge on Cyno anyway." Y/n almost chocked on their gum when they heard Amber read their mind. 

"He's just- I don't- .. I just don't like him." They laid their head onto the table, Amber patted their shoulder before giving them a small lollipop.

"It's fine if you won't tell me, but it's not good if you keep it to yourself, I'm sure Cyno would love to talk to you!" Amber smiled gently at them, easy for you to say, you're one of the few people everyone loves..

Y/n groaned before grabbing the lollipop, "Thanks..."

"Well then, I'll be off now. Take my advice and go talk to Cyno would you? And please don't try and hurt him again.." He always dodges it so even if I tried he'd be perfectly fine..

"Yeah, sure."

five minutes till class is done, Y/n thought, their eyes looking at their watch, maybe the teacher might be feeling nice today and dismiss us early.. 

"Alright, first group to do the project will be-.." three minutes!!

"Cyno and Y/n." Y/n froze, what did she just say.

Y/n looked up from their watch, the teacher wrote down on the board the group name, Group#1 Cyno and Y/n. Their eyes trembled, they were just seeing this right? Surely this was a misunderstanding..