𝙄 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪.

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘, 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚, 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚, 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛, 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥 𝘼𝙐 <3

"Augh.. stupid homework.." Y/n groaned, they looked at their phone before looking back at the clock that hung above the door. Just a few more minutes till' they're allowed to leave this hell of a place, detention. Y/n laid their head back onto the table, maybe they shouldn't have teased Cyno during history class, knowing he was a top student.

Ding!

Y/n's head snapped up as they heard their phone ring, a small notification was displayed, Cyno<3. Their eyes softened before opening up his message. 'How's detention?'. Y/n clenched their fist as their soft eyes narrowed into a small glare, oh, so now he's making fun of me?!

'Fun, thanks for asking.' 

Right when Y/n was about to turn off their phone another notification popped up. 'oh? So I can leave you there?'. They began to slowly panic before hastily typing out random letters,

'HAHEFRBE NO NO WAIT WAIT.. PLS WAIT FOR ME' Y/n sighed in relief once they saw their message as 'seen'. Knowing him, he was probably smirking at himself at that very moment.

"Y/n L/N." A voice entered the room which caused Y/n to quickly hide their phone away, it was none other than the principle themselves, Ms. Ei. 

"Have you learned your lesson?" Her voice was quiet, yet deadly, until two more figures walked in, breaking the intimidating atmosphere. The principle's friend's, aka the vice principal's walked into the room..

"I believe so, I mean they have been sitting here for a while." Zhongli said, "I know they don't like being here.."

"Eh, I couldn't care less-" Venti was interrupted by Ei who smacked him on the back of his head. "sorry.."

The three principles stood in front of Y/n, like skyscrapers peering over them, their eyes glowed a dark shade before Venti broke the silence. 

"Alright! You can go now!" He then patted their head before placing a small candy in their hand. How is he a vice principle again?

"T-thanks?..." Y/n quietly packed up their things before silently walking out, god that was awkward.

Once Y/n was an earshot away, they slowed their pace. A sigh escaped their mouth as they leaned onto a locker. Mental note to never tease Cyno again.. for now. As Y/n closed their eyes, they felt another presence leaning next to them. Afraid that it was one of the principles they quickly jumped away.