𝘼 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙨.

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙎𝙤, 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚..

𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙨𝙩 <3333

𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙮𝙣𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨

.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 ^^

You will admit, during your travels, you've met countless people who you may or may not have fallen into. Your heart began beating for them, but your brain snapped you back to reality. 

' You are not capable of loving, Y/n. ' And just like that, those lovely feelings you were having vanished into thin air, those people you used to love, turned into merely just companions.

Now you're here, the land of Wisdom, your journey here is soon reaching its end, but you still have one thing your heart yearned. A certain General to be precise, the way your heart began to beat as soon as you first laid eyes on him, it was a feeling you have never felt before. Cyno was one of those people, the people your heart desired to be together, but your mind began shutting him out. 

' You are not capable of loving, Y/n. ' You thought to yourself, but your heart argued back.

' Yes we are, and I love him. ' You could feel your heartache from the thought,

' You may love him, '

' but does he love you back? ' Your heart stopped, it was in silence. You knew you'll never get the answer unless you confess, but you were afraid, afraid of being turned down, afraid of being left alone, afraid..

he won't love you back..

"Y/n? Are you okay? Paimon noticed you've been way quieter than usual.." Paimon mumbled, her mouth still filled with radish balls. 

"Oh, I'm fine.. just a little tired.." You lied, a small smile made its way to your lips, and Paimon fell for it. She nodded happily before munching on one of the desserts. 

Next week, you and Paimon were planning on heading out to Fontaine, the land of Justice. You were nervous and excited, this was the fifth nation you were heading too, and you've made tons of friends along the way. You were a bit worried you might forget some people... 

especially him.

Cyno's figure revealed itself from amongst the crowed, Your eyes lingered towards him, he seemed to be holding something. Paimon noticed him and quickly called him over, he turned his head towards your direction and a small smile placed on his lips..