𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙩 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚... 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙮

𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨..

"ugh! Paimon has had enough of you!!" Paimon argued as she flew beside Y/n who was making their way to the headquarters of the knights of Favonius. Y/n and Paimon has been trying to research a lot on Khaenri'ah hoping to get some in tell or clues about their sibling. As the two made there way up the stairs the two knights respectively bowed before opening the doors for the two. Y/n gave them a quick "thank you" and made their way towards the Library.

"ITS YOUR TIME TO PAY FOOD!! PAIMONS HUNGRY!!" Paimon shouted as they entered and a certain librarian wasn't too happy from the ruckus she was making.

"Cutie~... Remember this is a Library.. make sure to be quiet for the readers.. unless you want to get punished that is~" Lisa quietly made her way towards the two as she crossed her arms.

"Oh!- sorry Miss Lisa.." Paimon bowed her head as Y/n sighed and also apologized. 

"It's alright.. now.. what may I do for you two?~" Lisa gently smiled.

"I'm here to return the books I've borrowed last week.." Y/n held out the three books that were piled on top of each other on their hands.

"My my~.. cutie is always following the rules I see~ Are you sure you want to return them? Its still quite early." Lisa cooed as she chuckled a bit 

"I'm alright.. I couldn't find what I was looking for.. sadly.." Y/n gave the books to Lisa as she made her way to her desk to check off their name on her list of books to return.

"Psst- Y/n.. let's go see if there are more books over there" Paimon tapped their shoulder and pointed to a bookshelf they haven't checked yet. They notified Lisa that they would go searching for more books before making their way to the shelves. 

"Hm.. Paimon can you fly up there to see if there's any books that's related to what were looking for?" Y/n said as they scanned through the titles of the books and dragged their pointer finger along side. Paimon nodded and made her way towards the higher shelves.

"The boar princess.. The moon's glow.. God of time?" Y/n stopped their finger at a book and with curiosity picked up the book. "It's not Khaenri'ah but.. it sure looks interesting.." 

Paimon groaned as she couldn't find anything and flew back down to Y/n. "Paimon can't find anything!.." 

"Keep looking.. if you do find one.. I'll reward you with a full course dinner meal~" Y/n cooed as her eyes glittered before flying upstairs to search for more books. Y/n chuckled before turning back to look for more. Suddenly a certain green book caught their attention and they couldn't help but check it out.

"What's this.." Y/n grabbed the book and turned it over to its cover.