𝙄'𝙙 𝙍𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮 𝙄𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙠- 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚... :') 𝙄𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀 𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔!

𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨... 𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩.

𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 >:) 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩!

𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠! :𝘿

Y/n's footsteps were quiet, of course they didn't want to make such a noise in the library. Their eyes looked down at the small note that was given to them, before looking back up and scanned through each section of the shelves to find a certain someone, someone who had promised to meet up with them. Each step they took, their heart pounded loudly. Why were they so nervous? They're just meeting with THE PRINCE, it shouldn't be that bad..

"Ah, hello darling~.." A soothing voice called out, Y/n turned around to see the librarian waving at them with a gentle smile.

"Oh- uhm.. Hello!" Y/n returned the gesture and began making their way towards her. 

"Are you new here?~ I haven't seen you around here before.." She leaned on the counter and placed her chin on her hand.

"Uh- yes, actually.. I'm looking for someone.." Y/n started taking the note out, but stopped themselves as they remembered who Cyno was. 

"Well.. I happen to know almost anyone who comes in and out of this Library.. Do you know what they look like?" 

"Uh.." Y/n began to think deeply, were they going to lie? Or were they going to tell the truth? "They have white hair.. And amber eyes.." 

"Hm..~" The Librarian began to place her hands under her chin and closed her eyes. "I might know who you're looking for.." She opened her eyes back and stared deeply into Y/n's.

"Oh- Uhm-That's great!.. Can you, perhaps.. Tell me where they are-?" 

"Before I answer your question.. What business do you have with him." Her once soft gaze turned into a cold glare. 

"I..- He.. Said he would.. Meet me here-" Y/n began to stutter on their words as the brown haired librarian continued to throw icy glares at them. 

"Aha.. Miss Lisa.. Don't frighten my guest now.." A new voice was heard from behind them, and the two looked over to see Cyno walking towards them.

"Guest.? Ah.. I see~ You're the person Sir Cyno was mentioning .. Oh, my sincerest apologize for not understanding it sooner.." She began to chuckle to herself, acting as if nothing had happened.