𝘼𝙣 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠 ;)

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙄𝙈 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙇 𝙁𝙊𝙊𝙇𝙎 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔

Y/n was awakened by a loud knock on their door, who could be up at this time of the day? They forced themselves to sit up. Loud muffled noises can be heard from outside their dorm, could it be Cyno? Y/n stood up and slipped on their slippers as they made their way towards the door. They opened the door to see a hilichurl in front of them, well that's unexpected. The hilichurl started banging its weapon on the ground which startled Y/n a bit. Were they still dreaming?

"Wh... what?" Y/n mumbled out clearly still sleepy.

The hilichurl stopped their actions and seemed to get irritated..

"Are you serious Y/n?!" The hilichurl took off its mask to reveal Collei with a frustrated look planted on her face.

"Coll.. Collei?... Is that really you.." Y/n yawned as Collei flicked their forehead which surprisingly woke them up.

"OW- WHAT THE HELL?-"

"YOU SHOWED NO REACTION WHATSOEVER.." Collei interrupted their complain as she crossed her arms, still wearing the hilichurl costume. 

"Collei.. first I have fought countless of hilichurls.. second.. I'm still half asleep.." Y/n once again yawned as they leaned against the door frame with their night clothes still on. 

".. whatever.. "

"Why don't.. you try it on Cyno.. maybe you'll get a reaction from him.." Y/n suggested as they slowly began to close their door in front of Collei.

"stupid.. Cyno's right here-" Collei pointed to Cyno who was leaning against the wall. How in the world did they not see him?

"Huh..?" Y/n peeked their head out of the door to see Cyno gently smiling at them. 

"Good morning Y/n" Cyno said as he fixed his posture and stood next to Collei. Collei began to explain how it was a prank for April Fools Day and how she wanted to scare the hell out of Y/n, which clearly didn't work. Cyno was just there to watch Collei fail since he knew this was going to happen. Y/n sighed as they only treated April 1st a normal day.. what's so special about it anyway?

"How-.. y'know what.. I'm too tired for this.." Y/n closed the door on them only for Cyno's hands to stop the door from closing completely. Y/n didn't seem to be bothered as they plopped themselves back onto their bed and covered their body with fluffy blankets.

"well.. guess my prank didn't work.. anyways- you gotta wake up.. you have classes to attend to!!" Collei welcomed herself in as she sat down on the chair that was next to their night stand. Y/n groaned as their voice was muffled up by the pillows that surrounded them like a barricade. Cyno walked towards the edge of the bed and sat down moving some of the pillows that was in the way.