𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙 [𝙄𝙄]

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 :𝘿𝘿 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡!

𝙗𝙩𝙬 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙪'𝙨 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙪 (𝙚𝙭; 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨) 𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙠𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙖.

𝙁/𝘾- 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

Y/n sighed as they slowly made their way to the main hall, what are they going to do? Cyno was the one who was investigating.. Their no match against him. As Y/n looked up they noticed Cyno standing in front of them from afar, he looked.. tired.

"Hey!! Cyno!!" Y/n fake smiled as they started to quicken their pace, Cyno looked up and his eyes softened.

"Hello Y/n.. " They hugged him which startled Cyno slightly but didn't hesitate to return the favor.

"Is your next block with me?" Y/n broke the hug as they began to walk beside him towards his class which was hopefully theirs as well. 

"Actually.. yes" Y/n sighed in relief and the two began making their way to their first period.

"You.. look tired?" 

"Ah, Don't worry about it.. I was just studying last night.." Cyno avoided eye contact while Y/n knew he was lying of course, but the real question is Does Cyno know their the thief? he might already figured out that they were the thief and is just pretending not to know..

"You sure?"

"Yes.." 

As Cyno began heading inside the lecture room he was pulled by Y/n who was leading him slightly farther from where the class was. Cyno raised his eyebrow and was also slightly frustrated as they were going to be late.

"Y/n!- were going to be late." Cyno glared as he crossed his arms. 

"Cyno.. please don't over work yourself.. I don't want you to be stressed all the time.. it's scary how you push yourself so much to the point where you look like your going to pass out.." Y/n placed their hand on Cyno's cheeks, he leaned on their hand slightly as he saw the concern in their eyes. The whole thief thing might ruin their relationship if Cyno figures out who was the cause of all this so Y/n needed to appreciate every moment they had with him before it's too late..

"I.. know." Cyno sighed as he placed his hand on top of theirs and slowly held onto it. "and I'm sorry.."