Chapter 4

LEONARDO

It's been 2 hrs and I can't focus on the paperwork. Adam is still not here and not responding to my msgs, I wonder what is taking him so long.

Knock on my office door made me jump from my chair only to see Nick with my coffee and the summaries I had asked him to bring to me.

A wave of disappointment hit me hard.

"Good morning sir, here is the summary for the Smith project," Nick stated and started to leave.

"Nick, have you seen Adam if you see please send him to my office immediately."

Nick nodded and walked out of the office.

Getting impatient and not being able to focus on my work is frustrating only because of a certain angel hovering over my mind.

"God, why it's taking so much time for Adam to bring some information about this girl." I wondered.

I didn't ask for her personal information cause I want to get to know her properly.

And it's invasion of ones privacy too.

Adam barged into my office, I released the air I didn't know I was holding. "I'm also sorry Leo, Elyse's car had some issues here is the info." He handed me the folder.

Elyse is Adams's fiance.

" Do you know your girl, was a model back then." He grinned

"She is not my girl." I spatted.
"Yet." Adam chuckled which also made me smile.

Just something about the idea of me being with her drives me crazy.

Looking at the information about her made me smile.

•Cardiothoracic resident surgeon at White Hill Hospital. Just two blocks away.

•high school rank 5
•columbia university Valedictorian
•NYU med school Valedictorian.
•performed open-heart surgery on finance minister of USA this year.
•worked as a commercial model 7 years ago.

She indeed is a brilliant woman.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts I forgot to listen to what Adam was talking about.

"Hey, lover boy! I bet you didn't even listen to the word I said." He chuckled.

"Turn the page, her modelling pictures are there." Adam insisted I turn the page.

Turning the page my eyes caught the attention of the most beautiful pair of brown eyes.

Back then her hair was short.

She looks much thinner than in recent and young too, she was 16 when she started modelling pretty early.

As I turn the pages there were more pictures of her, I couldn't stop wondering what this girl thinks, eats, how she laughs.

She was a woman every man wants beautiful, brilliant, kind and a little bit cute.

"Thanks, Adam." I genuinely thanked him.
"No problem Leo but could you please tell me now, what happened to your hand?"