Chapter 34

SAVANAH

"Which one Jul, green or pink," I asked with frustration in my voice, I swear to God selecting a dress is the most tedious part especially when you are meeting your boyfriend's parents.

Oh yeah, we came back from Seattle 2 weeks ago, after my panic attack, I could finally trust Leo with things, he is so adorable with me and no one repeated that incident.

Yesterday night when I was having dinner with Leo he just asked me to meet his parents as his girlfriend because it's been 1 month of dating. 

He said and I quote, they are waiting eagerly to meet with me. I don't know how it's done but I surely will faint.

I mean I have met Vanessa and Ambrose multiple times but I met them as their doctor or Leo's friend but today I am gonna meet them as their son's girlfriend.

This is new to me, what if they don't like the girlfriend. Will Leo breaks up with me? I hope not.

"Go with the green, it's natural and fresh." I looked at Connor who was just sitting on the couch eating the chicken pie, he just nodded with his mouth full.

With Jul being his girlfriend Connor and I have gotten closer, he is like a big brother to me and so is Adam.

I am wearing a velvet green colour short full sleeves dress with my hair open, it feels safe, it doesn't show so much skin and it is perfect to meet parents.

I went inside my room to get dressed because Leo is gonna be here in 15 minutes, I had already taken the shower and my hair was left the wavy as they already are

Now only 5 minutes left before Leo comes in front of my door, I quickly wore my sneakers, don't judge me it's the month of March and I don't wanna wear heels to freeze my toes.

But before I could lace my shoe the doorbell rang, "Jul open the door please Leo must be here." I said from my room to see the couple making out near my kitchen sink.

I went to the door with my laces open falling but not touching the ground. As I opened the door my eyes found Leo dressed charming with a nude turtle neck and black jeans.

"You look ravishing," Leo said looking and me from head to toe.
I giggled like a small girl at his compliment.

"You didn't tie your laces, let me." Before I could refuse him, Leo bent down and started to tie my laces. My hand was in front of my thighs preventing the chilling winds in the corridor to lift my frock.

As Leo tied both the laces he looked at me with still being seated on his one knee, I sometimes get lost in the trance that his green eyes make for me.

I was pulled back by the shuttering sound of the camera, just to see Jul holding her mobile phone and clicking our pictures my cheeks went red at this time as Leo stood up from the ground.