Chapter 47

SAVANAH

"Dad." A small whisper broke through my lips looking at the man in front of me. I know he always hated me but didn't know he would stoop so low.

"Well hello to you dear daughter," Dad said in his old musky, taunting voice that he used with me as a child before I was about to get a beating.

"Dad, why are you doing this to me?"

"Simple. You don't deserve to live, Savanah not after you called me a money whore." Dad said and kicked my face with his boot which lead me to a bleeding nose.

"I am sorry, dad I won't do that again please, take me out off here." I pleaded to the man that had been despising me from the day I was born.

"Sign the papers first and then sign this check," Dad said sliding the papers in front of me on the floor throwing a pen at me.

"I am sorry, dad I won't."

"What did you say?" Dad gritted walking towards me. He gripped my hair tightly burning my scalp and slapped my face hard.

Hard enough that I could feel my eyes rolling in the back of my head making me dizzy, I felt wetness on my lip. Blood.

"Sign the God damm papers Savanah, otherwise I am sure to God I will give you far worst thing than death."

I held the pen with my shaky hands, trying to maintain a firm grip on the pen to sign the papers. My eyes were burning with tears.

I took a hold of myself and bend forward to take the papers to sign my shares to dad, oh God please keep my mother safe from him.

I silently prayed and signed the contract paper with a single tear dropping on the end of my signature.

"Good girl, now sign the check, there you go."

I saw the check and it was a check for 2 million dollars, my granddad's money, that he gave to me, now I have to name it for dad.

As I signed the check dad immediately snatched it away from me having a victory smirk on his face.

He got up from my side and began to walk towards the door, but he stopped before he reached the door.

"Might as well wait here and enjoy your demise my dear daughter or maybe I can give a little hand or a tongue to it," Dad said looking at William and both the males laugh at that vulgar and insensitive joke they made.

Oh God please save me, I started to scoot to the inner side of the wall as William made his way towards me. Is it gonna happen? Am I gonna be raped and then killed by them.

William sat in front of me touching and sliding his hand on my legs.

It's a do or dies situation Savanah Leo told you to stay stronger.

Although my whole body was hurting due to numerous swells on my body because of the beating.

I quickly withdrew my legs back and kicked William hard in his face.

Due to my kick, William got a little push and fell back, holding his bleeding nose in his hands groaning in pain.

"You bitch," William hissed and jumped on me, he gripped my hair from the side and banged my head on the wall.

Suddenly I felt every sound around me muffled, my side of the head that had been banged was numbed with pain, and I could feel the blood on my shoulder.

My whole body went numb I couldn't move any part of my body.
But I could feel Williams touch on my legs pulling me towards him.

My eyes were half-closed trying to move my body but can't, William was now on top of me, looking at me smiling with his disgusting teeth.