Chapter 19

SAVANAH

My uterus is killing me, the cramps oh my God I will remove my whole reproductive system as soon as my period ends.

You say this every time Savanah.

It's Saturday today and I have dinner at 8 in the same hotel where Leo and I had our first dinner.

I still have one hour to get ready, right now I am in the hospital for rounds of my patients.

I already brought my stuff to the hospital to get ready and drive to the restaurant from here.

But my cramps at getting worse it is making me impossible to stand properly God knows how I will be driving there.

Maybe I should ask Leo to pick me up from the hospital as he will pass through my hospital.

"Hell-hello Leo," I said while controlling my urge to scream from pain.

"Savanah are you okay you don't sound well." He said.

"No, I am good I just wanted to ask you where are you right now," I asked.

"At the office, I will leave for the restaurant in a half-hour." He said.

"Could you please do me a favour, I am not able to drive could you somehow pick me up from the hospital," I said.

"Are you okay! We don't have to go if you are not well." He said.

"Leo I am fine. Will you pick me?" I asked.

"Sure, be ready in half-hour." He said.

"Thank you," I said and We both kept the phone.

I exactly had 25 minutes to get ready I went to my lockers and took out my dress and heels and went into the washroom to get ready.

I wore my black full sleeves shoulder midi dress with black heels.

I was not even in the mood to put makeup on so I just washed my face and put a little concealer under my eyes and a little coat of lip gloss

I just simply brushed my hair and pinned up two strands at the back of my head.

Before I leave the washroom I last time checked myself out, I still looked horrible. My pain was visible clearly on my face.

I left the washroom. Someone gripped my hand and pulled me towards them.

It was Dr Peter Williams, I don't know what happened to me at that time, I guess my girl hormones were acting but I swing my hand and it landed on William's cheek.

A gasp left my mouth and as well a gasp from somewhere behind me.

It was Jul and Cheif. I panicked as I saw them in the hallway. Dr William stayed put with his hand still on his cheeks.