Chapter 39

SAVANAH

I feel a warm hand snaking inside my t-shirt from behind rubbing circles on my bare stomach, and it can only be Leo.

Things changed after that incident, Leo and me are much closer than usual, I try to manage my work life and my personal life well, but without Leo, it wouldn't be possible.

Ava came to Leo's office that day, to get back the contract that Leo took away from her father during the dinner, but after that incident not only Ava didn't get the contract but Leo also made sure that other investors pull out their money as well.

Now I feel bad for her.

"Leo, is it 11 am?" I groaned from my sleep. I came home around 3 in the morning from the hospital and to my surprise, Leo was already sleeping on my bed.

I wrote a note to his side strictly saying don't wake me up before 11 am because I and Jul have to go with Elyse for her wedding dress trial at 12.

"No it's 10 but I missed you," Leo said and pulled me a little closer to his chest, his hands still making circles on my stomach.

Leo nuzzled into my neck kissing it which makes me moan, I was still in my sleep but I was enjoying his touch.

"Mmm Leo." I moaned moving my hand to the back of his neck to pull him a little closer to me. He kissed my cheek, and his hand began to move near my breast.

His hand stopped, just right below my breast, "do you want me to stop." Leo asked in a low voice.

"No please," I said my eyes still closed reminiscing each place his hands are moving.

Kissing and nibbling on my neck, murmuring sweet words in my ear, and occasionally murmuring sweet things.

Slowly I could feel his hand moving in the south direction. Soon his hand was near the waistband of my shorts. "May I," Leo asked me to which I just nod.

" I need words gorgeous," Leo said which instantly made the hair on my neck rise. "Yes." I breathed out.

His hands crossed the border of my waistband and we were now close to my lower region.

He slipped his finger into me." You are wet baby." Leo whispered near my ear.

Right now I was enjoying the moment, otherwise, I would have fought with him for calling me, that absurd name.

He lightly brushed me which made me shudder with pleasure. He kept running small circles around it with the correct amount of pressure and speed.

"L-Leo."

"Don't worry, baby we will get there." He said and I could feel him smirking while saying this.

I turned back facing towards the ceiling, Leo was half hovering over me, I pulled him towards me to kiss him.

I don't know what happened to me but I kissed him as if my life depends on it and he graciously kissed me with the same force also managing rhythmic motion on my clit.

His fingers now moved towards my slit, moving his middle finger till it reached my vagina.

"I am gonna start with one finger," Leo murmured looking at me to ask for my permission I could simply nod to his declaration.

"Holy God," I screamed and Leo lets out a low chuckle. I held tight to Leo's working hand to prevent it from moving but deep inside I wanted him to not stop.

His fingers felt good, they felt complete.

He started to pump inside me with it, continuously hitting my g- spot. "Leo faster," I asked shamelessly. Leo started to go faster, my lower abdomen was starting to feel knotted.