Chapter 44

SAVANAH

"You look so fucking hot in that dress," Leo exclaimed.

"Of course I do, you gifted me." I scoffed and smoothed out my hair.

I am wearing a red mid-slit dress, with red lips and my hair in a ponytail. Leo forced me to wear it he thinks I will look exquisite in red.

I have never worn red this bright in my entire life and to make me more nervous a red lipstick on top of that

I have never worn red this bright in my entire life and to make me more nervous a red lipstick on top of that. Which I just removed for the second time and was gonna apply again.

He just stood there, checking me out through the mirror, smirking at me, throwing me small kisses.

Stupid.

"Leo for the God's sake tell me what is the surprise." I pleaded.

For the last one week, I have been begging, cooking for him, and seducing Leo to tell me the surprise, but nothing works for him.

Only I get trapped in the seducing part and then he won't leave me alone after that. It is very difficult to strain Leo from marking my neck.

Not that I don't do such things, but it is more embarrassing for me than for him, because he doesn't even feel embarrassed.

"Nope." He said with pop in p.

"I hate you."

"No you don't, you know that," Leo said turning me around to face him, snaking his hands on my waist and my arms were now on his neck.

And it's not true.

Leo dipped his head down to kiss me, but I kept my hand on his lips preventing him to kiss me. His eyes grew wide because I have never denied him a kiss before.

well, there is a first time for everything.

"Might as well you get a kiss after I see the surprise," I said and made my way to the washroom to apply my lipstick again.

"Cruel woman."

"Smart woman," I argued.

After getting ready we went to the church, and yeah that's right, Elyse is getting married in a church today.

The church was beautifully decorated with lavender colour flowers, the building was old yellow giving a vintage tint to that.

We made our way towards Leo's parents where Adam, Connor and Jul were also sitting.

No one was supposed to see Elyse before she walk down the aisle not even her mother so we all just sat there in the church laughing and talking.

It was her order as she would like to make an entrance.

Soon we all were told to settle down in our places, Leo couldn't sit with me because he was the best man standing behind Adam.

The flower girl came in a cute baby pink dress throwing flowers on the path.