Chapter 10

SAVANAH

It's 9 in the morning and I just reached the hospital. Today is gonna be the most vigorous day of my life I have two surgeries with Dr William and Juliet.

After the surgeries, I have to go on rounds to see my patients.
Today Juliet will also accompany me to see Mrs Morello as she needs to get away from the paperwork William gave her.

"Hey Jul ready for the battle," I said.
"Oh don't talk to me today Sav, first I am very horny second I saw Maya third I threw away my coffee and fourth I have surgery with William," Juliet said.

"Horny??? That doesn't seem to be that bad." I said.

"Oh shut up first try having sex for 4 years every day and then going on a 2-month break on it, you will be grumpy as me," Jul said.

"Trust me the moment our schedule are clear we are going clubbing I will have sex and you....... Can dance." She said.

" yeah, just a side chick with you to get you help get laid, very well, take Maya then. I said chuckling

"oh my God please don't take that bitch's name in the morning, I hate her I don't even know why you are good with her, I am telling you Sav one day you are gonna regret befriending that bitch." Jul gritted.

"Never mind are you still coming with me in the afternoon to see Mrs Morello's case," I asked.

"Oh yeah, anything for not doing William's paperwork." She said.

Reaching the OT we both went for our surgeries.

.....................

Our surgeries just ended, it's 4 in the evening and we are just making our way out of the OT.

"Savannah, I guess your shift is ending at 10:00 pm I guess so do you wanna grab dinner after that." Dr William asked.

Oh my God, he is a 40-year-old man, for goodness sake and can't he think of his twins.

"No Dr William I have some other errands to run with Jul after that I think I couldn't accompany you. Sorry." I said.

"Moreover Dr William when did you start to stay the whole day in the hospital, I think today is the first time you have ever been in here more than 2 hours," Jul said.

"It's just.." Jul cut him off

"At 10 pm in the night, you wanna go have dinner with her, Dr William at this time you should be reading bedtime stories for your twin girls," Jul said.

Jul held my elbow and started dragging me to the corridors.

"What is wrong with you, he has the power to destroy our careers," I yelled.

"Oh trust me that pussy, won't he can't do that he likes you a lot and you like me so he will not do anything to both of us," Jul said.

"Common we have to go for rounds," Jul said.

"Okay meet me at the door of the VIP wing at 5 pm sharp they won't let you go inside without me," I said.

"Ok see you later bae," Jul said

.................

Completing the rounds I still had 20 minutes left so I went into the cafeteria to get Jul and me some coffee.

Coffee is the only thing these days that is barely keeping me alive.

Paying for the coffee I heard a familiar voice behind my back.

"Hello Savanah"

I turned to see someone yet similar but still couldn't know who he might be.

Looking him in the eyes, I identified the green eyes.