Chapter 32

LEONARDO

I could see the worry in Lucas's eyes as he was watching us when his father pulled that hideous thing from the black box. I mean how are other people finding it even funny.

A fucking flogger.

The voice of laughter rose and claps were vibrating in the surroundings. Just for a minute, I turn my head to see my beautiful girlfriend.

Gosh, I am never gonna get tired of calling her that.

The best part was her reaction when she came to know I remember the day we kissed, of course, I would remember that lovely day.

I turn to see the seat next to mine empty. Where did she go and she didn't even tell me?

Lucas stood up from the table and came to me with a sweaty and panicked face.

"We have to find Sav now," he said and walked passed me.

Seriously I didn't get what he was trying to say to me but I felt like there is something that he was hiding from me.

"What is happening Lucas," I asked and Lucas just looked at me deciding whether to speak or not.

"It's not my place to tell you, but the only thing you need to know is we have to find Sav fast." I didn't further ask about it.

The hotel was in the middle of a jungle and there were lakes around, it was safe from animals but it's been quite a long time and we still couldn't find Savanah.

I was starting to get a little worried.
Lucas went back to his wedding because everyone was looking for him. Honestly, I don't know but today I felt a lot of things off in this family.

I noticed how her mother was not even meeting lovingly with her, her father who is a dick as usual and all her cousins not even coming to talk with her.

As I reached near a lake I heard someone crying and heavily breathing behind a tree. I went around the tree only to see Savanah.

She was on all her fours gasping for air, her tears were running down her face making her mascara smudge. She was trembling.

I took Savanah in my lap making her keep her head on my chest. "shhh, I am here now, stop breathing so fast you will pass out."

She kept murmuring inaudible sorry, "Leo my hands are not stopping." She said referring to her trembling hands.

Fuck she is having a panic attack.
"Count with me." She nodded.

"1......2.......3.......4............8.....
.....9....10 " we both counted to get her breathing was normal but she was still crying sobbing in my chest.

"What happened to you, why did you run away from there," I asked and Savanah just snuggle a little closer to me and gripped my coat a little tighter.

I know at this time she won't answer my question well she is not in a condition to be troubled again so I just removed my coat, wrapped it up on her and picked her up bridal style to take her to our room.

Reaching the room I directly took Savanah to the washroom to get her cleaned off all the mud on herself and the dress.

I made her sit on the toilet set and took a wet towel to wipe the mud off her arms, face and feet.

I left a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie for her in the washroom to wear as I made my way out of the room.

Someone knocked on the door, I went to open the door, it was Lucas he asked me about how Savanah is doing. I told him to send her mom so that she could comfort her more than me.