Chapter 14

SAVANAH

It's been 2 weeks since Leo and I had dinner and every day we have our coffees together except for one day when he had a meeting.

Even he comes on Sunday because he has some work in his office as he is the CEO.

I told Juliet about it and she couldn't stop telling me that maybe Leo likes me, but Leo and I are just friends, he doesn't like me in that way.

Juliet is worried that soon Leo could be my new best friend replacing her. So Juliet went and warned him not to take her position, which was pretty funny Juliet acted so possessive.

Recently Juliet is been less sarcastic and more smiling, I have never her smiling on her phone, and Juliet never uses her phone when at work.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked.
"Nothing." She said.

"Cut it Jul I have seen you for past weeks you have been smiling like an idiot on your phone," I said.

"You are wrong it's my niece's videos my sister sent to me." She said.

And I do not believe her, I am sure it's a boy because the last time she acted like this was 4 years back.

I had already finished my morning surgery and now I am headed to get my daily coffee with Leo.

Getting out of the hospital I saw Leo holding two cups of coffee and leaning back on his car.

We both remember each other's coffee orders so whosoever gets first can order for both of us.

I carefully crossed the road only to see Dr William coming out of the coffee house, shit I don't want to interact with him today.

I reached where Leo was standing.
With a charming smile on his face.

"Hey," I said while taking my coffee cup from his hands.
"Hi, how's the work." He asked.

I sometimes think maybe Leo ask it as a courtesy or not to be rude but he seems so into the medical cases I tell him, that always put a smile on my face.

Sometimes he also tells me about his business deals and clients which includes doing so much work and so much talking with people but I enjoy listening to his funny business stories.

Before we could continue our discussion, Dr William made his way towards us.

"Good morning Savanah I didn't know you had a boyfriend." He said in a very annoying voice.

Plus it sounded very offensive to me and especially Leo.

I looked at Leo to see again his tomato red face but to my surprise, his face was calm and he had a mischievous smile on his face.

"Hi Leonardo Morello," Leo said introducing himself.

Both the males shook their hands.

"I am Dr Peter Willam head of the cardio department and one of Savanah's closest colleagues." He says while grinning and giving more emphasis on the word closest

That son of a bitch, if Jul was here she would have ripped his throat out. He is not going today without being slapped by me.

"Ya Leo he is just like a big brother to me teaching us everything, we have ever learnt," I said Dr William's face held down with disappointment.

"So are you going on a come to my anniversary party tomorrow night Savanah, I will be waiting for you?" He said while winking at me.

I noticed Leo has held my hand and his grip on my hand was tight but not tight enough to hurt me.