Chapter 41

SAVANAH

"Mr Leonardo Morello, would you like to be my date for the medical ball," I asked with a beautiful candlelight dinner set-up in my home.

Except for the fact that I am in my nightclothes.

"You know you could have asked me normally, not going through so much trouble with your hand," Leo said pointing his eyes at my hand.

It's been five days since the incident, my hand is working properly without any pain but I still keep the bandage on especially with Leo.

It still has faint marks on my wrist not able to notice but I already know Leo has an eye of an eagle. He doesn't miss anything and in two to three days it will vanish.

"Of course, I will not ask you like that I am asking you to be my date for this event."

"I will always be your date, Savanah," Leo said while scooting his chair next to me. Close to me.

"Leo this event is very important to me, I will be presenting a major research paper solely written by me, it can change the cardio surgery in future."

"Jul is with Connor for a break and I have no one except you, who I think would be happy for me. Throughout my childhood, I have done these things alone and I don't wanna do it anymore in that way."

"You are special to me, I don't wanna lose you, so if it takes for me to even host a ball dinner I will do that," I said with determination looking straight to the wall.

"I would love to, but I should warn you that I know nothing about medical sciences, so you have to take care of me," Leo said and I laugh.

"I love the way you laugh," Leo said and came closer to kiss me.

Did he just use the L-word? He said he loves the way I laugh not love me.  There is a difference Savanah.

I draped my hand around his neck kissing him ferociously as if my life depends on it. He wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up.

I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist. "So beautiful," Leo mumbled against my lips.

He made me sit on the kitchen slab kissing my whole face while his hands were inside my t-shirt exploring my stomach.

"L-Leo." I moaned.

Now I get what Jul was talking about the other day, making out on the kitchen slab is hot.

My face was heated and probably red too. I can feel the air getting inside my lungs and leaving my body.

He started prepping kisses from my jaw and reached to the v of my t-shirt, he kissed the valley of my breast in a slow painful manner.

Bloody torturer.

He placed a kiss on both my nipples through the shirt which instantly became hard. His fingers moved from my waist to my thighs gently squeezing.

"You moaning is the best sound I have ever heard baby," Leo said while placing a kiss on my inner thigh.

His kiss was replaced by sucking and biting in that area, he was giving me a hickey now. "Oh, Leo."

Leo stood up from my legs his face close to me, "you are so beautiful and so mine." he said."I am your Leo, all yours." I whispered. listening to my statement a huge smile broke on his face.

that smile makes my day, the smile that keeps me sane, the smile that protects me, the smile I could die for, and the smile I love.

Leo's hand reached the hem of my t-shirt pulling it upwards, as the shirt reached the mid of my stomach my pager beeped.