Chapter 37

LEONARDO

I have had the best sleep of my life. I slept with my head on her soft chest but I think in the middle of the night the positions got changed.

Now Savanah is lying on top of me with her legs on the other side and my arms tightly around her.

I have been up for the past 1 hour and have been watching this beautiful girl sleep on me purring and mumbling incoherent things.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said while kissing her head. I felt her smiling and snuggling her face into my chest.

My fever and running nose were a lot better than yesterday, all thanks to Savanah's soup with grilled cheese and her soft cuddles.

"You have to take a shower and get ready for work baby and then have breakfast your shift starts in two hours, you have to reach the hospital by 7:45 am Savanah," I said.

"I am not going to work, you are sick and you need me," Savanah said and snuggled a little more to my chest relaxing her hips which were now directly on my dick.

I can't move because a little bit of friction can awake him and a cold shower would be hell for me.

"I am alright," I said as I was trying very hard not to move but in mid of trying not to move, I could feel her moving and fuck.... Now I have a boner.

I think it's now rubbing with her as she is moving a lot, groaning in frustration. "Ah, Leo your knee is poking." She said with still her eyes closed.

"Savanah" I paused. "That's not my knee." As the words left my mouth Savanah rolled down from me which made me instantly miss the heat her body was radiating.

"I am g..gonna make breakfast." After saying that Savanah sprinted out of my bedroom in my t-shirt which was reaching her knees. Looking hella cute.

I made my way inside the washroom with a painful erection. I took good 30 minutes to calm myself down.

As Savanah is on leave today, I am gonna be with her the whole day, I decided I am not going to do any work from home so I just switched off my office phone.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen following the delicious smell of bacon.

There I see the beauty standing there cutting fruits. Her hair was tied in a messy bun with some flour on the t-shirt and barefoot.

I cleared my throat to get her attention and made my way to the kitchen aisle. She just simply looked at me and continued to work.

Strange.

I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her ear. I kept my head on the nape of her neck and started giving butterfly kisses on her neck.

Her body was stiff and tensed which was kind of strange because it never happened with me.

"Leo, you n...need to settle down, I will plate the breakfast," Savanah said and I stepped back.

What happened to her, why was she behaving so strange?

I held her wrist stopping her from doing her work, she looked at me giving me the confused eyes.

"What's happening with you, why are behaving different, is it because of what happened in the morning," I asked.

"No." She while avoiding to look me in the eyes.

"Then what is it. And don't say it's nothing." I warned.

"Do you remember what you said to me last night after we talk... Talked about your sister?" She asked.