Chapter 38

SAVANAH

"Seriously guys it's 9 in the morning and before going to work I have no intention to see you both having sex on my kitchen counter." I snapped at both horny teenagers.

Connor and Juliet.

Jul's apartment is still in good knows what kind of renovation which is still incomplete.

Whereas Connor's parents are in the city at his home, so they both mutually decided to spend time at my house without discussing it with me.

"Having sex on the kitchen is hot Sav, you know it bae" Jul said taking a break from the kiss. They both are shameless nearly shameless.

Well, I don't know anything about it, it's been almost 2 months of us dating, and we haven't heard anything above kissing or neck kiss.

Not that I am disappointed it's like I am kind of keeping Leo from it. And he is been nothing but patient with me.

"Not in my kitchen, go inside the guest room, and don't you dare do it on the couch," I said and made my way to my bedroom getting ready for the hospital.

"Sav could you please go to the club on your way to the hospital and give these files to Leo, it's the weekend he will be there, I don't wanna leave Jul alone here." Connor winked at me and placed the files in my hand.

"Sure." I took the file and headed outside my apartment before I witness live porn in my house.

I drove from my apartment to Leo's club which is 20 minutes away.

The club was not at all filled with people it was just staff and the bouncers roaming around.

I made my way upstairs where Leo's office was, the door was ajar open not fully to see inside. Which was strange because it never happens.

Moving near the door hesitantly I could hear muffled Leo's angry voice and a high pitched voice of a girl who was not new to my ears but still didn't know who it was.

It sounded like they were arguing, I didn't want to barge in, something in me was telling me not, but dumb me did that.

And I regret it because the moment I opened the door I saw Ava lunging at Leo to kiss him.

Leo noticed me and he pushed Ava with a force making her fall on her butt.

"Savanah, it's not what you think," Leo said slowly walking toward me. I didn't move for like a minute. I was only seeing Ava.

She stood up from the ground with the help of a table and straighten her skirt like she just performed an Oscar-winning act.

Looking at me a smirk showed up on her lips, she made her way towards me bending to the level so she could whisper in my ear.

"I always win." She said and exit the door after pushing my shoulder harshly.

"Savanah, I didn't kiss her," Leo whispered coming close to me. I didn't step back because my mind was somewhere else occupied.

Just seeing Ava made me conscious, maybe she has a bitch mouth but it only took her confidence and her smile to rise the insecurities in me to the surface.

"Savanah," Leo said slightly loudly to have my attention he shook my shoulders.

"It's okay Leo." He just stood there looking at my face like I have two heads. I know he was expecting me to yell or shout but I can't do that.

"I know you didn't kiss her I saw her lunging at you." As these words left my mouth I could see Leo's eyebrows relaxing a bit.

But the things that were churning in me about today didn't settle well with me.