Chapter 8

(A/N) Hey guys so I got a question from reader who asked who was Adriana form the last chapter. Adriana is Seth's imprint. Seth has an imprint BC I had to totally close our the idea that Seth could imprint on Melody and the only easy way to do that with keeping Seth in the story was to make him a have imprint. Somtime I'll have melody explain it sometime by not now.

Here is the chapter I'll see you all on the bottom!

The story school this time was the same as before when me and Renesmee weren't born, just with slight changes. As usual Rosalie and Jasper are twins also This time Alice and Emmett are brother and sister. Since Nessie looks a lot more like mom with her brown eyes and brown hair and pale skin than I do her and Bella are going to be twins. But since I look like dad more with my skin that was a bit paler than Renesmee's, copper bronze hair and forest green eyes from when he was human we were going as twins. Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper were all juniors and the rest of us were sophomores along Jake and Seth. I had requested that I be a senior with Jasper but Carlisle said that even though me and Edward could pass for twins I look a bit younger than him so it wouldn't look right. Of course for school we have to call our parents by their given names. I have no problem wit that since I call them Edward and Bella in my mind, but Renesmee constantly slips up. As for classes, well as usual Renesmee and has at least 1 member from this family in all her classes and Jacob in all of her classes along with everyone else execpt it was with their mates while I have only 2 or 3 periods where a have a person from this family in my class I didn't ask for it, it we just the way the schedules came out. But do you see me complaining? As long I get good enough grades to graduate I don't care who is in my class. Although I don't really have to worry about getting a good grades because my mind is even better than a university student's.

I got to my first period class just as the first bell was ringing. The rest of my family all had the same homeroom. Carlisle made sure of that but I guess he forgot about me once again and I got a different homeroom. But once again, do you see me complaining? Most people were still out side so I was the first one inside the classroom. Ms. , smiled at me when I entered the classroom.
"Hi Melody" She said as I walked into the classroom. I liked Ms. Chandra. She was one of the only teachers who didn't push me to talk. All of my teachers and the whole school knew that I wasn't mute but for some reasons always pushed me to answer questions, at some point when they get fed up with me not answering questions verbally they send me to the guidance councilor but I usually don't go and just take the extra time to walk around the school or go In the bathroom. But when they take the time to call and tell the guidance Counselor that I'm coming then I have to go.
When that happens and she tries to get me to talk but I just nod and head and shake my head to answer the easy questions any other questions I would just say nothing. I left with a slip in my hands to give to my parents but I usually ripped it up right after I was outside the office and I was sure they weren't looking at me. You would think that at some point that Alice would see any of this but no, When moments like these happen I block my future from Alice and sent her a fake vision of me falling on my ass or something.

I smiled at Ms. Chandra.
"Your still not talking are you?" My smile faltered a bit and I shook my head "You know you'll have to talk eventually right?" I nodded and went to my seat which was at the back of the class when more people started to filter insid the classroom talking with their friends. As I was going I peeked into her.mind a bit.

God that poor child. I wonder what that family did or said to her to make her stop talking.

Once I sat down I pulled out my ear phones put them under my shirt and fixed my hair to conceal them. I pulled out my phone immediately went to my music. Not wanting to risk being caught while picking a song (I learned that the hard way but luckily I got off with a warning) I set it to shuffle and soon the drumming yet soft baseline (due to the fact that the volume was low so I could hear if someone called my name) of Good Enough by Jussie Smollett. Hmmm. I always liked this song. It was one of the rare songs where where I could relate to the lyrics and the song actually spoke to me on some way. I sat back in my set and turned up the volume but still kept it lake in case someone were to call me, and listened to the lyrics, humming quietly to the song.