Chapter 10

(A/N) So I am loving the new wattpad update. We get to use SoundCloud which is cool I already added some audio for the music in the story.

I turned around and saw... Renesmee. She was sitting at the breakfast bar just chillin there watching me like a stalker. Then an awkward silence falls over the room. Eventually she breaks it.

"Hey sis" she says and I nod back. She looks at me for a moment. "Do you have something against color?" I give her a 'What the hell are you talking about' look. "I mean you always wear black,white or gray. I never see you in color. So why do you always wear black?" She explains. I think for a second then shrug, because, well, I really don't know myself. Its just always been like that even when I was a baby and Jasper tried to put me in a blue onesie and I screamed bloody murder till he took it off me and put me In a white one instead.
Renesmee frowns.
"Come on sis, why won't by you talk. This isn't funny anymore. I want my sister back!" She pleaded with me. I shook my head. "Why not!" Because I don't want to talk of no one is going to listen, I thought. I was about to go find a piece of paper and write out. a different answer when the microwave beeped, making Renesmee jump a foot the air and let out a scream. I cringed. Jesus that was high pitched. I got my blood out of the microwave as I saw Edward and Bella run inside the kitchen.
"What's wrong! We heard a scream. Are you alright Nessie" Bella said. Looking around the doom for any danger. Really. Are you really serious right now. I rolled my eyes. This house is full of vampires and a werewolf if someone or somthing came into the house, wouldn't we have noticed already. I wasn't hurt that Bella and Edward didn't worry about me I was used to it and its not like I needed their protection anyway. Renesmee still has yet to learn how to fight. I leaned and mastered it before I was even fully grown from Jasper. I can protect and defend myself as well as anyone. Edward and Bella both crowded around Renesmee. I took that as my queue to leave the room. I heard Renesmee explain why she screamed, but they just kept fussing, giving me the chance to slip out the door unnoticed. I thought I heard my name being called but I just brushed it off. I took a sip of my blood. Ugh. Its not even warm enough. Maybe it's time that I go for A real hunt. I haven't been on one in over a month. I look down at my outfit. I can't hunt in a dress, I need to change.

In the living room everyone is looking worriedly in the kitchen. Rosalie rushes to me.
"What happened we all heard a scream! Is Nessie okay!" She screamed at me, gripping my shoulders. I nodded my head. Rosalie paused. "Did you do something to her!" She yelled louder. She looked mad. I inwardly rolled my eyes. If I did hurt my twin don't you think you would have heard about it. Sometimes this family is so stupid. I shook my head at her, and shook out of her grip. It was then I noticed that Jasper and Alice were no where in sight. They must have went upstairs. I ran back to the cottage. I went straighted to my room and looked for an outfit. I just picked out black jeans and a white long sleeved shirt. I put on my converse and sped out the door and into the forest where I heard lots of animals do their thing. This should be a good hunting trip.

When I was done hunting I managed to not rip my clothes but I got a tiny splats of blood from a bear who wouldn't stop fighting. I eventually had to make a power that would calm animals so I could snap his neck, and take the blood. I found it works better than fighting animals and I think I may use it the next time I go on a hunting trip. That and it makes me feel powerful when They bowed down to me. After I took down that bear I was humming Beyonce's Bow Down Bitches. Ah fun times.