It All Ends Here

AN: Sorry this took so fucking long, I was busy starting on Drifting Melody. After that's finished, I honestly, don't know what I'm gonna do after that. Maybe I'll try my hand at an original story.

I think I'm gonna do some character Q&A with all the characters including me. If I don't get any questions I'll just do some character interviews.

Leave any questions by the characters name or into the comment section with the name if the person so I know who to address it to. Label it everyone if It's addressed to every characters.

Melody

Hayden

Jasper

Bella

Edward (Go easy on him, he apologized)

Renesmee

Evangeline

Nathan

Aro

Author, Dana Monique (Feel free to roast me in the comments, I know I deserve it for the long wait.)

Well, this is the last chapter of the story guys. This is the first novel I've ever finished.

More mushy stuff will be at the bottom, but for now, lets check up on our favorite Hybrids life.

Oh one more thing, Be thankful for copy and paste, writing wedding vows is so much work.

~*~

I was woken up by 2 very energetic 2 years old's jumping on my bed. I groaned.

"Get up mama!" They commanded landing on me and shaking my shoulders. I turned on my back and opened my eyes, to the bright sunlight of the New York.

"Alright, alright, Mama's up," I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Celeste and Ashton, still in their cartoon pajamas, wrapped their arms around me and I kissed their heads. I looked over and saw My husbands side of the bed empty. "Where's Daddy?" I asked looking at them.

"Right Here," Hayden said coming in, with plates of food in his hands. He sat down next to me on the bed and gave me peck on the lips.

"Eww. Cooties!" The kids complained. Just like me and their aunt, they tended to speak at the same time. We both rolled our eyes.

"I made you breakfast," Hayden said, gesturing to the plate of waffles on the bed.

"We help!" Ashton said, happily. I put him in my lap, while Hayden grabbed Celeste.

"Really, baby boy?" I said. He nodded eagerly, his brown hair flopping around.

"Daddy let me and Ashie Stir sauce!" Celeste said, using the nickname for her brother. Both of the twins were quiet and shy, but once they were comfortable around you, they were amazing.

"Alright, well let's see if you did a good job. I put the plate on my other thigh, and cut a piece with my fork and eat a piece, which of course was good. "Mmm, Good job guys. It tastes amazing,"

"Happy Birthday Mama!" They said together again, handing me two hand made cards, with glitter and stick figure pictures with Happy Birthday Mommy, written in sloppy writing. The gesture was honestly cute, and I'm sure I would keep these anyway.

"Aww, Thank you," Yup, I was officially 21 years old. The legal age to drink, although I had been dong that long before the legal age.

This senario seem a but familiar? Am I Jogging your memory yet? I thought what better way to end our long, and hard journey then with the same scene we started it with. The day where I celebrate another full circuit around the planet earth.