Confrontations

(A/N) So this chapter should have been out sooner I know, don't get mad, but I had a bit of trouble thinking over this scene because of the slight little problem that Melody can't talk. I'm sorry if it's crappy. I was struggling, and this was the best I could do.

As I looked into my father's eyes I cowered back into the couch, just Hoping I could just dissapear into thin air. Actually I could, but my body didn't want to cooperate with me at the moment.

How could this happen? We were so careful! See, this why you have to listen to your head more. A little voice at the back of my head said. I knew they were right. This gonna sound bad, but I should have stopped kissing Hayden when I had the chance. Now I'm in this mess.

It was silent before mom spoke up. I don't think I've ever seen her so mad. When I say that she was mad, I mean she was completely livid.

"What the hell is this?" She said eerily calm voice. Oh crap. Yep, I was right, she is absolutely livid. I've only heard mom use this tone when she is really mad. But she wasn't as mad as Edward. He looked like he would pop a blood vessel. And if looks could kill Hayden and I would be way lower than 6 feet under.

I put my head down, not wanting, to be under everyone's gazes anymore.

"Well! Answer Me!" I had no choice. I called to Renesmee through out twin bond.

Melody/ Renesmee

Ness.

I already know what you want. And I'll do it.

Thank you.

Anytime.

"Mom, Dad," Renesmee said wearily and calm, but I could hear her voice shaking. Just like when her and Jacob relationship was brought to the air. I could almost laugh at how similar this situation was similar to theirs. But at that point in time, Jacob was practically family at that time, and Renesmee's imprint so they kind of had to except that relationship. But with this, they didn't have to except the relationship. To them, Hayden was just some random vampire, from another coven. He wasn't anything to them, so I doubt that they would understand.

Renesmee cleared her throat.

"Mom, dad, Melody and Hayden are dating, and they have been for a while now," I didn't think it was even possible, but dad got even madder than before. His eyes went straight to Hayden. Edward took a step to lunge at him, but mom grabbed his hand, holding him back. But he didn't calm a fraction. Jesus, he wasn't even this mad at Renesmee and Jacob. Good job, Melody! You really did it now.