Chapter 13

(A/N) Hey guys! After trying and thinking about where to put Edward's POV one of my friends told me to just put it in a full chapter. I told her that I could do that, but it woukd be short, but she said and I quote "Who cares? At least you put a chapter out I wouldn't care of you just did a author's note, just update the damn story I'm dying here" So that's what I decided to do because I don't want to go to jail for murder. So I'm sorry if this chapter is short and crappy, I'm a girl so I don't know how the male mind works.

Edward's POV
"Her Name is Melody-Lyric.... Uhhh, Elizabeth.... Mason Cullen" I watched my love stumble on our daughters name. As she did this I realized that i didn't even know Melody's full name.

Are you kidding me right now? She practically forgot her own daughters name! Who does that? She could most likely spell Renesmee's name backwards and forwards and in another language, and my name is so much easier, it just has more names. This is on the same level of not even naming your child and having someone else do it.
I heard Melody think why trying to contain her anger. What kind of father am I? I don't even know my daughter full name. Hell, I don't know ANYTHING about Melody. Except that she can play the guitar, which I learned to day, and that she likes to wear black, white and gray all the time. I've always wondered why she did that. I do t think I've ever seen her in any color since she was a baby. I never hated her, I love just as much as I love Renesmee and Bella. I guess when she and Ness were younger she was never an very needy baby like Nessie was, and I guess we were just so caught up in Nessie that we forgot about Melody, and Jasper took over the duties I should have been there to do regularly. Stupid reasoning I know. Jasper probably knows everything about Melody. With Renesmee I had to so everything for her, comfort her when when she was crying, stop her from wearing sexy clothes to a party, tell her what was right and wrong, I had to really take care of her and look out for her. With Melody I never have to do anything with her, she is just so obedient and never gets in trouble. She probably leaned everything from Jasper. She really has grown into a amazing young lady. I get phone calls from school occasionally from the school about Renesmee's behavior, but I get calls often from the school about Melody. Not about her grades or behavior, but about how they want us to know Melody is an amazing and special kid, and how its a shame that she doesn't talk. Hmmm Melody-Lyric. I wonder how Jasper came up with that name, I wonder if she's into music? I couldn't hide my surprise when I saw her with a guitar in her hands. I never knew that she could play any instrument. I guess if she likes music the name definitely suits her. I was brought out of my inner musings by Esme.
"Well I'll show you to your room Hayden" She said starting to get up.
"Actually could Melody show me to the room" He said and I held back a growl. That boy had been looking at my daughter since he got here. I know I may not act like it sometimes, but I do still care for Melody, she is still my daughter and she is still my little girl. Esme nodded and and together they went upstairs.
"He seems nice" Renesmee said. Looking at where the two of them just went.
"Yeah he just needs to warm up to the place more" Bella agreed. Looking down, she looked very upset. I kissed her forehead. everyone nodded in agreement. And then we started talking about random thing untill Melody came back down, hmmm she was up there a bit longer than need be. Bella Renesmee and I stood up.
"Ready to go?" I asked she nodded. We sped back to the cottage. Once back to the cottage as usual Melody went straight to her room without saying anything to anyone. After saying goodnight to us, Renesmee soon followed. I looked at Bella. She was biting her lip, something she only does when she is upset. We sat down on our bed.
"What's wrong love?" I asked.
"I just feel really bad about Melody's name. What kind of mother am I? I don't even know my own daughters name! Melody probably hates me now" at this point she was dry sobbing into my chest.
"Shhh. Melody doesn't hate you. Your her mother." I reassured her. She looked up at me and nodded. I kissed her and well you can guess what happens next.

(A/N) Yeah crappy I know. So I've been thinking about doing another Renesmee twin story. It will be a bit different than this story but will have the same elements. The only thing changing will be the fact that the twin will be talking. As for her name in don't know if I will let her have the same name or let her gave a different one.

QOTD: What is the most disgusting slang term you have ever heard.

Answer: Truffle Butter. Yes the term from the song. Look it up on urban dictionary. It is absolutely disgusting