Another Unexpected Visit

AN: So this chapter was a bit harder to write because I wasn't sure if I wanted to show this event or not but here it is!

Back all the Cullen House.... (An: Yep u read right)

Hayden's POV

I sat on the dry grass watching the waterfall in front of me. It has been exactly 1 month since Melody left and I have been spending all my time in my room at the Cullen house until Jasper eventually had to drag me out to hunt. I usually came here during hunting or even I got tired of hearing the Cullens regretful thoughts. They try to give me their apologies, but frankly I don't care for them, they can shove them where the sun don't shine. It's their fault Melody is gone. If they had paid more attention to her, we wouldn't be in this situation right now. But Melody and I do share some of the blame, we should have told them sooner. She said that she had to leave because the more she stays she hurts people, but by her leaving, she is hurting me more. I knew I could have convinced her to stay if she hasn't used that damn compulsion on me.

Looked down at the little silver object in my hand. This ring belonged to my the older sister I had when I was human. She gave it to me when she was on her deathbed when she was 17 and I was only 15

Flashback...

The year was 1859. I watched as the nurses shuffled around to make my older sister comfortable. She had caught a very bad case of small pox. I was by her bedside, where I had been for the last few days. My sister and I were were very close. She could light up a whole room with just her smile. She had red hair and violet eyes, a very rare combination. She also had cherry red lips, high defined cheekbones, a small nose and creamy white skin. She was always thinking of others before herself. She was kind and found the good in anyone. She could find and heart and soul of even the most cruel person in the world. She was beautiful, inside and out. But now, her violet eyes didn't have that kind yet mischievous gleam in them. Now they were now faded to a dull blue, and were far off somewhere and glazing over, almost lifeless. Her once red lips were dry and faded to a dull pink and her once fiery long, voluminous, curly, fiery red hair was now limp and was down a dirty blonde color. And her once beautiful pale warm skin was now a haunting and cold ghostly white.