Leaving

AN: Hey Guys how ya doin'! I'm doing good. So I got a question about why Melody was leaving alone, and not with Hayden, the Answer will be at the bottom. Anyway, here is the chapter. Some shocking things (sort of) are gonna happen but u all think u already know by the title but its something else.

It was Tuesday, and all the Cullens teens were at school, Hayden along with them, Carlisle was at work and Esme had a few errands to run around town. I was home alone packing up the rest of my things. I wasn't sure what I was gonna do after I left this place but I would figure it out. I was dressed in a black and Gray hoodie, ripped black jeans and black converse. As you can see my wardrobe definitely matched my mood today. My red hair was almost dry, but it was still damp in some places, and it cascaded down my back to my butt. I didn't feel like messing with it so I just left it down, damp and messy.

I didn't want to leave, but I just knew that I had to. I can't let anyone else yet hurt because of me. I zipped up the last suitcase and slung my black backpack over my shoulder. I grabbed the handles of my 2 suitcases and went down the stairs. I typed in the code for the garage and grabbed Jasper's keys off the hook. Jasper knew what I was doing, I can never hide anything from him. Yesterday, when he felt my emotions constantly change from grief to nervousness, he came in to my room and saw me packing. He tried to talk me out of it but, I managed to convince that this is what everyone needed, and that this was what was best for me, and that me decision was final and that there was no changing it. He told me to take his car and promised not to tell anyone anything, including Hayden. He asked if there was ever a chance that I would come back. I told him that I didn't know by that it may come sometime, but no where soon. This morning he gave me about 10 million he saved in a trust fund that he never told me about.

I loaded the rest of my bags inside the car. I closed the trunk and sighed. I opened the drivers side and as I reached over to put the key in the ignition I thought came into my mind. I sped upstairs and went into my secret room. I turned on the light and my eyes immediately found what I was looking for. My favorite acoustic guitar. This one is my favorite because this was the guitar that Hayden used to play a song that he wrote for me. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Flashback

Hayden and I were in my on his bed cuddling and talking about random stuff when Hayden said this.