Surprise

AN: Hello.....It's me. Jkjk, but i love that song no joke. So, how's life? Mine's normal. I feel like I'm coming into this phase where i'm realizing how fake everyone is, and it's helping me pick my friends wisely.

I hope you guys realize how awkward it is watch sex scenes with your mom. we were watching some new movies she had, and they both had sex scenes. I'm usually not phased by them at all. I mean, I spend most of my time here, and y'all some dirty mofos, so I shouldn't be, but when you with a parent it's just awkward. I covered my eyes like a good child, but I could hear the bed creaking, the shuffling and moaning and words and I just wanted to crawl up in a hole and die. Same with listening to music from R Kelly. It's just awkward.

I feel disgusted by all this Kesha news. Women don't just lie about rape. And even if she wasn't raped, if she felt uncomfortable around Dr. Luke, she should have been able to go freely. It shouldn't take a judge to dictate a women's or any other person's freedom or not. A man can beat, rape, drug and other horrible things to a women and their career is fine, but when a women speaks up about the abuse, her career is immediately on the line and she is called a liar. Things like this is exactly why I hate our society. Abuse is a serious issue that isn't take seriously enough. Drug dealers get longer in prison than rapists. Why? I don't get it. People ask for drugs, but what person would ask for Rape?

Last and final thing, Leonardo DiCaprio needs to win a damn Oscar. Cased closed. Done deal. Fight me. That is all. You may proceed into the story.

4 months later....

"Melody! Hold still," Alice coaxed me. "Your gonna ruin your eyeliner, and this stuff is a real hassle to take off,"

"I'm anxious!" I defended.

"Well, be less anxious. I'm trying to create a masterpiece and your ruining it." Well, okay then.

"Sorry" I pouted and slumped my shoulders.

"Melody!" She jerked my shoulders upright.

"Alright, okay, I'm trying" I said raising my hands up in defense. "What's the point of winged eyeliner anyway?"

"It's cute and completes the outfit, now stop complaining"

Hayden and I were going on a date tonight. We still live in New Your, but at least once a month, we like to came back to forks to visit the family. Renesmee and Jacob are still happily married, but they haven't gotten pregnant yet, so I'm still the only twin with a child. Well, children. As in plural.

Recently, the Cullen's had decided that our time in Forks was over, and that it was time to leave. So they had decide to move to New York with us. There was a house next door, that needed to be done up a bit, and Esme had designed it to perfection. The house was done and Hayden and I had decided to stay longer to help them move. We were staying in our own house since we needed more privacy than the others with the twins and all.

Finally, Alice had finished her assault with makeup on my face, and had allowed me to go downstairs. I was dressed in a Greenish-blue strapless flowery dress, with black t-heels. I had on my ring, and a pair of earrings. My nails were painted white, and my lips were a dark red color, and my eyeliner was winging so sharp, I could kill a person, Alice's words, not mine.

I walked down the staircase to be greeted by Hayden who was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, with a blazer to make it semi formal. He was pacing back and forth, playing with his keys.

"You look beautiful" He grabbed my hand, pulling me into his warm embrace.

"Thank you" I replied. "Let's go say bye to the twins." I eagerly grabbed his hand and pulled him to the foyer where my mom and dad were. I took Ashton from my dad, and Hayden took Celeste.