Oh. No.

(A/N) Hey guys so this chapters is definitely where things come to a head. I'm not gonna say anymore and just let you guys to it.

Remember that bad feeling I told you all about? Well, this time it hasn't gone away all day. Its been really irritating. I can't concentrate on anything. I've looked into my future and all I see is Edward's eyes black, not from hunger, but from anger. That's all I can get and its been really frustrating.
I was in my room trying to write another duet for Hayden and I to do (Key word: Trying), when uncle Jasper came in.

"Hey Melody, I just came to tell you that the rest of us are going hunting later" I nodded my head in understanding. I didn't ask to go since I saw this happening and went Hunting with Hayden. I know what your thinking, How did you pull that off? Well the way it went was, Hayden went hunting while I went out for a drive. When I came back, instead of going back in the house, I would go hunting with Hayden, and we would come back together. Seeing Hayden Hunt was amazing and very sexy I might add.

Jasper left my room. I waited until I heard the slam of a door before I got up from my bed. I went to the door and opened it to the sight of Hayden with his hand up getting ready to knock. I jumped I to his arms and kissed him like no tomorrow, and responded the same. After all we hadn't had a REAL kiss in days. Just a few sneaky pecks. That isn't enough to last anyone.

"Hey beautiful" Hayden said when I pulled away when the need for air became a bit to much.

"Hey yourself" I replied all breathy. Hayden is the only person who could make me like this. He chuckled, and pulled me down to sit on the bed with me in his lap. "So we have the house to ourselves for the night what do you wanna do?" He asked, playing with a stand of my hair that had come out of the messy ponytail I had it in. I nodded my head towards my songbook.

"Well, I've been trying to finish that song for us but I can't even think straight for some reason today!" I said while taking my hair out of the ponytail an running my hand through it.

"Why not? You never have trouble writing songs." Hayden stopped playing with my hair an looked at me.

"I don't know. I know its not writes block, I never get that. I think I just have a lot on my mind right now" I said getting off his lap and rolling onto my back beside him.

"Like what?" Haden asked. He turned to face me.

"Remember that bad feeling I told you about in school?"

"Yes" Hayden answered wearily.

"Well its gotten worse. It hasn't gone away all day! Its so frustrating! I can't even think straight without it coming back to me. I've been on edge all day, looking everywhere for some type of danger!" I pulled at my red hair in frustration. Hayden pulled my hands out of my hair. He was probably scared I was gonna rip my scalp out.

"Okay. First, take your hands out of your hair, I don't want you to pull your scalp out" Hayden said. See I told you all. " And second, Did you ever try looking into our future?" I whipped my head to his. I gave him a look that said "are you serious".

"Is that even a question right now of course I did!" I yelled angrily.

"Hey when your on edge like you are sometimes you forget to do simple things." He replied calmly. I sighed.

"Yeah your right. I'm sorry I'm just, you know. And I shouldn't be taking it out on you" I apologized.

"Its fine baby, I understand completely," he answered kissing me softly. "If your like this when your on edge I don't wanna see what your like when your PMSing." Hayden muttered.

"You know I can hear you right?" He vampires could blush, Hayden would be fifty shades of red by now.

"Whatever, I knew that.... So anyway, you said you looked into our future, what did you see?" He Asked. I got off the bed and started to pace the floor of my room.