Wedding

An: Happy New Year guys! This past year was kind of a downers for me, but hopefully this year will be better.

DJ Khaled is the shit. #AnotherOne. I still hate school, my new years resolution is too be more mean to people, and so far I have stuck to it. But I'm not gonna be mean to you guys because I love you all to much.

Alright, so there is gonna be a time jump, I'm not sure when but soon. Might even be next chapter.

The next morning, I was helping Ness get ready for her wedding. Alice, Rose, and Mom had left us to get dressed, so it was just me and her. Her hair and make-up was done, and I were helping her get into her dress. I had gotten dressed beforehand, and I was wearing a black dress and cutouts on the front and sides, and black heels. My make up was dark red lipstick, and eye shadow. I had on a heat necklace, earrings, and a bracelet, along Everyone else was downstairs with the guests and I think Hayden has the kids with him, but I don't know. They grew a lot overnight and look like they are about 9 or 10 months now.

"Are You nervous?" I asked Renesmee as I was buttoning up the back of her light blue and white dress. She actually refused to wear a full white one because wearing apparently, contrary to popular belief, blue was a sign of purity. (I googled it and it's actually true)

Unlike me, Renesmee remained a virgin throughout her relationship, meanwhile I didn't. Celeste and Ashton are the proof of that.

"Very. What if-" I cut her off.

"Renesmee, we've been telling you this all morning. Nothing is going to happen. Jacob loves you more than anything in the world. Everything is gonna be fine." I finished up the last of the buttons, and hugged her shoulders from behind.

"You're right. It's wedding jitters...... Or it could be this very tight corset." She giggled, then frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"Its nothing" She shook her head, being a bit difficult. I sighed, turning her around too look at me. We were the same height, but since Ness was older, she was a few centimeters taller, something that a vampire can easily notice, but would be hard for a human to notice.

"It's obviously something Ness. I know I was away for a while. but you can still talk to me. You need to walk down with nothing to heavy on your mind." I told her. She bit her lip for a second.

"Well, the wedding I'm not so worried about, I guess its just the honeymoon. The first night the most of it all." She confessed blushing. Ah, I get it.

"Okay, so your nervous about your first time Ness. Its normal. I was too. I just needed to realize that I loved Hayden a lot and that I trusted him. Do the same with Jacob, and it will go just fine. If at anytime you feel uncomfortable, just tell him to stop or go slower. " I told her. "God, I sound like a sex ed teacher. Can we move on now?" I laughed.

"Yeah, you're right it's getting weird. On a less heavy note, Can we be expecting you to walk down the aisle very soon?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I mean, I don't know." I shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know?" She asked. "You too have been together for a long time. You have two kids together. Haven't you too talked about Marriage yet?" I sighed, sitting down.