Bad Feeling

(A/N) I'm just gonna say it now so you don't get mad. This is a filter. It has to be that way because this us a buildup for something that is gonna happen soon.

The last few weeks have been good. Way to good. I keep getting this feeling that something bad is gonna happen.

Today I woke up with the same feeling, for some reason today it was WAY stronger. I ignored it and got in the shower. It was Friday and I was looking forward to spend the weekend with Hayden. Once out of the shower I dressed in a black crop top that said LIKE A BOSS in white, some black high waisted shorts and black converses. I left my hair in its usual state, since I'd didn't feel like doing anything with it. I went to my jewelry box. As usual my eyes went straight to the silver promise ring. Not giving myself a chance to this about it, I grabbed the ring a put it on. Its Friday so if the humans notice the ring, they'll forget it by Monday anyway. Plus I'm tied of it just sitting in my jewelry box, IT needs to be worn more. I kind of feel like I'm breaking my promise vow by not wearing it, so YOLO. I grabbed my four ring set and put it on my other hand to hopefully draw some attention away from the flashy item on my right hand. I put on some black bracelets and black earrings. Once I was satisfied with my look, I went downstairs. Renesmee and I stayed the night in the Cullen house while our parents had some.... Private time at the cottage. I'm bracing myself for the worst when I go in. They better have stayed out of my room! However so we all weren't bored, Jacob and Hayden cake into our rooms. The Cullens didn't suspect anything.

As for me and Hayden, they just think that we are simple friends. When we have our private moments, Hayden sends Alice some vision of the both of us doing nothing. Oh that reminds me! I never told you guys Hayden's gift. He can absorb other Vampire's powers like me, the only difference is he has to take the power like it is. He can't take it and have the power to turn it inside out, like I can.

Renesmee came out her room the same time as me and we smiled at each other, before linking arms and going down to the stairs. We separated as we got to the garage. As I passed Hayden get to my motorcycle, the first thing Hayden's eyes landed on was my hand, where my promise ring sat proudly. Then Hayden once again did what he likes to call Damon Salvatore sexy eyes at me. He had been doing that eer since Renesmee forced us all have a Vampire Diaries marathon last night. Hayden and I made out for the first part but then when Hayden heard fighting noises, he stopped kissing me and became entranced in the TV show. I will admit The Vampire Diares is really good. But now Hayden has been trying to the "Damon Eyes" ever since. I think he has got it on point, but would never say that. I don't need to build up his ego anymore. It's already big enough. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I got on my bike at the same time everyone got in the car, an dwe sped off to school.

As I was driving the bad feeling came back to me. But I brushed it off again. I don't know why this is happening so much. Nothing bad had happened to me so far. Maybe its that I'll get detention or fail a test, even though that's really unlikely.