Contemplations

AN: So I've been reading this twin story called Winter Solstice, OMG it is ridiculously good I just wish the author would update. The suspense is killing Anyway, here is the update. Enjoy!!

A full week, 7 days, 168 hours, 10080 minutes, since I was taken away from Hayden, my reason to breath, my reason to live another day in this hellhole. To say that I haven't been coping well is the understatement of the millennium. I haven't come out of my room for anything. Not even blood. One time Emmett came to drag me out to hunt, and I thew him (literally), out of the room. After that I just got blood delivered in a cup or something. I just sit on the floor in my room staring blankly at the wall, I get up to take a shower but that's it. I usually cry myself to sleep now, and my dreams are now all nightmares, I wake up to my own screaming. (AN: Do any of these symptoms sound familiar from a twilight book?) Whenever I have nightmares, Hayden tries to come and comfort me, he is blocked by my dad or someone else. Sometimes I can hear Hayden and my dad arguing.

Uncle Jasper and Renesmee are the only people allowed in my room now, actually they are the only people who bother to come in. But I don't care I don't want anyone else in my room. Well, except for Hayden. Speaking of Hayden, they tell me that Hayden isn't doing any much better than me. Jasper has to drag him out to hunt. I can't even text or call him because dad took my phone away, and I learned from Nessie that he also deleted Hayden's number from my phone, but I knew it by heart so once I get my phone back the first thing I'm doing is contacting him.

The last time I got a glimpse of Hayden was when Renesmee was going out of my room one day and she left door cracked open a bit. He was being dragged out to hunt by Jasper. He looked horrible. His hair was even messier than usual, and he had purple bruises under his eyes and His eyes were pitch black, blacker than I've ever seen any vampire's eyes, and they were filled with no emotion. While the door was open, our eyes met for a small second, and I could see his darker than coal eyes filled with happiness, before my dad came into the hallway and saw us looking at each other and closed the door fully. Yeah, he definitely is not earning any points in my star parenting book right now.

Right now I just got out of the shower, and was sitting in my room staring at the wall blankly, as usual hugging my knees to my chest. I just dressed in black Adidas sweatpants and a black tank top, my black bra showing on the back and sides. I put my hair in a sloppy ponytail, and put on my promise ring. Except for when I get in the shower, I never, ever take off my promise ring. Its pretty much all I have left of Hayden, if I ever lost it, I honestly don't know what I'd do. Thank god they never found out about it, then they would have probably taken it away. I turned to looked at myself in the mirror across from my bed. My hair was messy from the ponytail and I had dark circles under my eyes, my green eyes dark and droopy from my lack of sleep. I looked horrible, miserable, I looked like a complete zombie. (AN: Sound familiar?) The sight made me look away immediately.