Chapter 16

(A/N) Hey guys! So everything in school is almost done I just have a couple more tests to do then all I have to wait for is summer which is More than a month away. Si guess what my stupid Language Arts class made the stupid decision to tell the teacher what fan fiction was, now for a A GRADE we have to create a fanfic!So someone asked me how long is this story going to be. The answer is.... I don't know I'm figuring out Melody's outfits, so I have no idea how long it will be. So this chapter Im kind of exited about, I won't tell u why just read.

Well the rest of my day was uneventful. I successfully dodged Renesmee's inquisition. When I walked into the classroom I read her mind, and besides all the pointless thoughts about Jacob, they were all centered around what happened with me and Hayden at lunch. As soon as I sat down I wrote a note to her.

You better not ask me anything. I'm not in the mood today. She looked at me with a mischievous gleam in her eye. I gave her a look that said "Try me and see what I do" she pouted at me but kept her mouth shut. Thank God for that.

I pulled up in the driveway, with Hayden with me, and we got out silently. He nodded to me as a thanks, and went inside the house.
I sat in the car for a second collecting my thoughts then got out. I smiled at everyone in the living room who had gotten home before me. I went upstairs into my room. I worked on a song that I had to finish before starting to get bored. I played the song one more time.

To the left, to the left

Everything you own in the box to the left
In the closet that's my stuff
Yes, if I bought it, please don't touch
And keep talking that mess that's fine
But could you walk and talk at the same time
And, it's my name that's on that jag
So come move your bags, let me call you a cab